𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 & 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

Beth and Mark were lying in bed together. They were making out heatedly.

Mark had been thinking about his future with her. He wanted to build a future with her. To make their relationship work out.

Beth felt Mark slipping his hand into her thong. She slipped her's into his boxers and lightly groped him.

Mark moaned. He knew he wanted to go further with Beth. But he didn't want to push her. He looked to her as he pulled away. "Doll. You can't grab me like that. It does something," he told her.

Beth grinned and nodded. "I know. And it's something I want," she said as she looked to him.

"You didn't get enough last night?"

"Never enough."

Mark opened his bedside table and took out a condom. He handed it to Beth. "We don't have to," he said as he kissed down her neck.

Beth rolled her eyes. She pushed him away from her and flipped them. She straddled him making sure to sit directly on his erection. "I love you. And I want this. I want you."

Mark ran his hands up her thighs. He smirked as he felt how wet that she was. He groaned. "You're so fucking wet baby," he moaned.

He pulled off her shorts as they stripped off. He pulled off her panties. He smirked as he got between her legs.

Beth moaned as she arched back towards him as she felt his tongue lapping up her juices she has spilled since he had first touched her.

He smirked as got between her legs as he pushed into her. "Wait," he said. Not moving while he was inside of her.

"What's up?" Beth asked as she looked to him.

"I love you."

"I love you too goofball. Now move."

Beth dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her up.

The sound of their moans and groans could be heard. Skin against skin as she ran her hands through his hair. Beth pulled him close and kissed him passionately.

Beth soon felt her walks clench around him as she felt herself cum around him. She groaned as she felt Mark shudder a little.

Mark pulled out of her and smirked. He took off the condom and threw it in the trash can.  He turned to look at Beth. "You're amazing baby. Did you know that?"

Beth looked to Mark. She could tell he was keeping something from her. "Mark. What's wrong? It feels like you're keeping something from me," she said.

Mark looked to her. He smiled. "Do you see a future for us?" He asked.

Beth frowned. "Where has this come from? Has my brother said something?"

Mark shook his head. "No doll. I've been thinking. And I want to build a future with you. Maybe a baby or two. A nice house with a huge yard. And a pet," he told her.

Beth smiled as she looked to him. She kissed him. "I like the sound of that," she said as she kissed him again.

"Good. Cause we're gonna have it all doll. I promise."

****

Mark looked to Beth as he smiled. "What are you doing for thanksgiving?" He asked.

Beth shrugged and smiled. "I have absolutely no idea. Probably do something with Grace and Derek I think. Why?"

"Well spend it with me. You and me in our little love nest. We can fake make a baby," Mark said.