Chapter Fifty Two

Athena:

I'm still on the road, walking more into town. It seems like an interesting more modern town.

I see two girls walking down the street holding hands. "Excuse me," I said approaching them.

"Hello, can we help you?" the one with the Australian accent asked.

"Yes. Um... where exactly am I?" I questioned, not knowing how to ask.

The Australian furrowed her eyebrows and the other one frowned. "You're in StoryBrooke, Maine," the Australian replied.

"I mean.... What world am I in?" I asked, trying to be more specific.

"Hold on, you're not from here, are you?" said the other girl with the furry coat.

I shook my head. "No," I then ran my fingers through my hair. "Um," I nervously chuckled. "I honestly don't remember how I got here. I just woke up in the Forest."

"Oh, that's odd," said the girl with the fur coat. "You really don't remember anything? Do you remember who you are?"

"Athena," I said. "I know my name is Athena."

"Well, hello, Athena," the Australian girl said, holding out her hand for me to shake. "My name is Belle." I took her hand and shook it.

"It's nice to meet you, Belle, I wish it was under better circumstances."

"Yes," said the other girl. "My name is Ruby."

"Nice to meet you too!" I said with a smile. "Now um... do you know of any places I could stay around here?"

"Well first I think we should take her to Mr. Gold," said Belle.

"Ah yes," said Ruby. "Didn't he make a memory potion?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. Memory potion? Are these people magical like me? Belle nodded. "Yes. I think it's best if you come with us, Athena. Mr. Gold and his wife, Liana, will be the best equipped to help you!"

"Liana?" I furrowed my eyebrows once more. Why did that name sound familiar?

"Is something wrong?" Belle asked.

"What is Liana's maiden name?" I questioned.

"Oh um... I believe it's Winters," Ruby replied.

My eyes widened. "Winters? Are you sure?" Ruby nodded her head.

"Liana Winters is my sister," I said.

"Your sister?" Belle questioned.

"Yes," I nodded my head.

"But she never mentioned having a sister," said Belle.

"Well, we didn't grow up together, you see," I said. "I live with my father, who is not Liana's father..."

"Oh, I see," said Ruby. "Step sister?"

"No, love," chuckled Belle. "Half sister. But come on, let's take you to Mr. Gold. He should be able to help with the memory problem. And I'm sure Liana will be thrilled to see you."

I nervously laughed. "Maybe? I only really knew her when she was just a little babe. I doubt she even knows who I am."

"Well, why don't we go and see? Yeah?" Belle asked.

I nodded. "Sure, lead the way."

~Liana~

"I'm so thrilled to be able to call you my Wife, Liana," Rumple said, as I sat upon the counter in his shop while he was dusting some of the items.