2

When yoongi gets back to the dorm jimin and other few members has went out. Namjoon catches him before he gets into his room. "Hyung" a nervous yet bold voice stops him. Yoongi knows what's this about "yeah" he says uninterested. Namjoon is used to it, he doesn't mind "let's have a drink. Shall we?" Well that didn't sound like an invite rather softer version of I wanna talk to you right now. Yoongi sighs and agrees. 

Yoongi isn't in a mood for drink. He just keeps sipping it little by little. Namjoon isn't doing any better just mirroring his actions. He clears his throat "did JIMIN talked to you?" Yoongi just looks down. He's vexed. Everything happening in life is currently making him hate it more. Namjoon reads the silence "did you tell him?" Yoongi mumbles "about what?" The other one scoffs "ofcourse the song. Hyung. Don't be like that please." It irritates yoongi "what do you want me to do joon ah? He didn't let me speak. I knew what was I getting myself into when I realeased it. It doesn't matter anyway. Nothing can change" at this namjoon gives a defeated sigh leaning towards yoongi "Hyung, you should tell him at what circumstances this song was released." Yoongi gulps the lump in his throat "I don't want to."

It hurt it hurt him a lot to have jimin lash out on him. But he knows the song hurt the latter too , but what can he really do when the so called producers of the company forced him to change his original song into something like accusing just to create a speculation among media and fans. To get the attention. Yoongi shakes his head it doesn't matter anyway he thinks. 

"Yoongi" the stern voice jolts him. Namjoon never calls him by his name. He's worried now looks at hims wearily. "Listen to me. If you don't I ll shake your head until your brain falls out. That day when you ran away I kept quiet. That day when you broke his heart by ending it I kept quiet. I was helpless. I couldn't stop you. But I will now I will make you do things. You don't get to leave things as such. You should tell him. If you dont then I will. And I don't know if I could have a hold on my tongue once I start telling him things from the BEGINNING. YOU HEARD ME YOONGI" namjoon looks at him with a threatening gaze. Yoongi shudders at this and nods his head. " I care about you and so about him. I can see what you both want but I don't know why do you guys keep denying it. Don't let anything hold you back yoongi Hyung not even our group this time." With a soft smile namjoon pats his shoulder and leaves.

Yoongi still remembers that day. It's clearly envisioned in his mind. Heck how much he tried to erase that memory but he couldn't. A day that he never thought will exist. He still remembers how namjoon looked torn between wanting to help both his friends mend things and to prevent the group from falling apart from all the pressure and hatred around them.

He still remembers how namjoon stood tonguetied yet teary eyed when yoongi told him he's taking a break by running away to his homeland daegu. He never got a chance to tell namjoon what was the reason before namjoon could say anything he left getting a promise of keeping it a secret.

.........

Few weeks before the storm

"Jimin ah" yoongi calls the younger, who's now slouching on the couch in his studio, deep in thoughts. It's only few days until their begining of the tour, everyone's been working really hard. And this specific younger has been really hard on himself. Yoongi kept observing him all the time. But didn't interfere. He knows the feeling, the feeling of not being enough. 

He shakes jimin lightly bringing him back. Huh comes like a whisper when jimin turns to look at him. "Jiminie come on let's eat something and get back to the dorm. Ypu clearly need some rest " jimin sighs at this. Sagging more "I am not hungry Hyung." He says completely uninterested.