Still Writing and Big Decisions

Hey, it's me! Sorry for the really, really long wait, and I'm sorry this isn't another chapter.

This is basically to let you guys know I'm still here and yes I'm still rewriting I haven't given up on this story I promise it's just taking me forever because I'm really bad at procrastination.

If you guys would like to give any suggestions to add to the story, I will totally take them into consideration. Also, feel free to correct my spelling or grammar mistakes as I'm dyslexic and my autocorrect may not be able to keep up with me.

Feel free to add constructive criticism as long as you're nice about it.

Major changes in the book:

So, for those of you worried about what I'm changing in this book, don't freak out. It's not going to be too different, but there will be small major changes and maybe changes.

The OC will no longer be Elena's adopted sister. I feel like it's a little weird to have OC have a romantic connection with the doppelgangers and OC and Elena grow up thinking their related I obviously hadn't thought out that little tid but when writing and now that I'm older it makes me kinda uncomfortable.

OC and Caroline will be related. For those of you who voted, most of you voted for a relation to Caroline instead of Elena, so that's who she's gonna be related to instead.

That's about all I can think of when it comes to major changes.

Maybe changes

I kinda want to change the Title to this story so let me know if that's a thing you guys want if so what you'd like it to be or some suggestions.

I was thinking about making the doppelganger connection just go away or change to platonic, but if you guys want to keep it romantic, I can, but just know it's not a permanent love intrests thing it's just something to add a little drama and for the universe to have some fun.

Dropping some Originals as mates.
I was thinking of dropping some of the Originals as mates and only having two or three of them as OCs mates, but if you want me to keep everyone already there, then let me know.

I think that's about it all together for this story.

Also, I'm thinking about writing an X-men dark found family story it'll be completely platonic, but here are Platonic yanderes, so let me know what you guys think about that.