*:・゚✧Chapter 9. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

Aanya is here! AANYA IS HERE!!

That too for a whole week. These idiots planned a Goa weekend trip without asking me, and the Mehra siblings are going too, more of a reason to stay back. I was indeed very uncomfortable with wearing that type of clothes that too around Lakshya, my very own arranged fiancé. Call me old school, but I to date prefer kurti, anarkali and sarees over biknies, but I love evening gowns those elegant ones.

I know the elders haven't said anything regarding wedding yet, and has given us two weeks, but we both know the end goal, we will have to get engaged by hook or by crook at the end of two weeks, there are no ifs, and buts.

Riya called and said that the plan was still on, but the destination was changed, we were going to Agra.

I immediately dialed Rahila Ma'am to confirm my leave, and conversation went like;

"Ma'am, are you 150 percent sure that you won't need me over the weekend?" I asked.

"Shanaya, stop being so pushy. I told you na, the committee will be settled over the weekend, and all the team members have been sent home too. On one is allowed to be present there." She replied stressing each word.

"Okay Ma'am, just drop a text if you need me, even for a coffee." I said and she agreed and we cut the call.

This was me confirming my leave for the weekend, just before leaving with Aneesh and Aanya on our bikes. Aanya doesn't like bikes or cars in general, but me and Aneesh are heavy riders, we used to rash racing too, but stopped when one time Aneesh got a little seriously injured.

Mehra's got a legit private jet of their own, damnnn. I was awestruck for a moment seeing the insides of the plane and stood there admiring it, but sadly Aanya pinched me a little to move forward. It was only a two hour flight, Aanya and Aneesh sat in front of Harsh and Riya in the aisle of four and I was forced and left to sit in front of Lakshya in the pair of two seats with a table in between. They were even playing UNO, traitors. I folded my legs up and sat viewing the clouds out of the window, with ear pods in my ears.

The old 2000s and 2010s hit different, it's like they reach to each and every cell of body and soothes them, easing the constant pain of the body.

I was so lost in my day dreaming and viewing, I flinched a little when I felt a pair of hands near me, I looked up to see Lakshya placing a blanket on me smoothly and went back to his seat. I was little perplexed but went back to my music, and don't know when but fell asleep.

I woke up by vigorous shaking of Aneesh, telling me that we have landed and Aanya telling me that we shouldn't keep the Mehra siblings waiting.

"Don't shake me." I said whining.

"Get up then maharani." Aanya said pulling me up with her.

"You know Lakshya wasn't able to take his eyes off you even for a minute." Aneesh said bumping my shoulder.

"I slept like this in front of HIM? fuck me." I said instantly getting into major embarrassment.

"Don't worry, he was still looking at you the whole time." Aanya spoke laughing.

"Fuck me, and my life." I said getting out of the plane.

"Shanaya Bhabhi, nahh, Shanaya Di sounds way cooler." Harsh said calling to me, and laughed at himself.

"Shanaya Di, Aanya Di, and Aneesh Bhaiya, we will now go to the hotel and tomorrow we all will goo sight seeing. So goodnight in advance, because I guess I am gonna drift off in car only." Riya said yawning and then proceeded to hug me and Aanya and high fiving Aneesh.

"Let's go?" I asked and all of them nodded, all sleepy and tired.

Aanya and me were in one room, while Aneesh was just beside us.

"You haven't told him that you were in his school, did you?" Aanya asked plopping down on the covers.

"Why  should I? Like is it something that I need to mention in our first meet?" I asked sarcastically to her.

"Dumbo, it's better that you admit that you were hardcore crushing on him in whole 8th and 9th." Aanya said laughing and I threw a pillow on her, hitting her squarely, which made her quite, until she hit me back with a comb, which I dodged.

"I could have been hurt." I said looking at her terrified.

"That was the intention." She said and with a shrug, and we both started laughing.

"God, I missed you so much." I said climbing beside her on the bed.

"Oh yeah? How can I assume that you are telling the truth haan?" She said raising an eyebrow and I started tickling her.

"On that point, you are not planning to run away from the wedding na?" Aanya asked suddenly and I stilled.

"That's it I am calling Aneesh." She said and called Aneesh, while I pathetically tried to shove my face in the pillows. I wasn't going to run, it was the last option, my other options were to stop this goddamn wedding anyhow.

I can't just get married to The Lakshya Mehra, who's whole life is anything but private, and then there's me, my life is anything but public.

Aneesh was faster than any bullet train, knocking rapidly on our door. 

"I got the tea already, lets get to business." He said walking in with his sassiness.

Hiiii Nixiess! I hope you are enjoying the story. Truly wish best of luck for your exams and do comment a lot, I love them🥺❤️
Love yaa all, Nyxie.