*:・゚✧Chapter 11. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

I enetered the small garden where tables were set for breakfast and my eyes instantly met Lakshya's black orbs. He studied me and then diverted his eyes, and a light almost invissible blush on his cheeks. I went and sat down beside Aanya.

We chatted a little and then set out to go to Taj Mahal, me ans Aanya's plan was to click many many pictures and then post as we haven't been together in a year. She was a precious gem of mine.

Suddenly, I pushed to the back seat with Lakshya, insisting that we both should chat a little. Like whyy? I know the fact that we are going to me married in two weeks, because it was clearly visible in mine's and Lakshya's dads, that they have already decided.

It's not like I have any major problem with Lakshya, I don't know about him, but mine's are just silly little reasons, as I have never been in love or any relationship before, so I really don't know what to except or do.

First words were uttered by Lakshya, and he also flirted with me. DAMN HE FLIRTED WITH ME! Am I in a dream or in hypnosis? Please don't wake me if I am in a dream. At last when we got out and Aanya and Riya squealed, I knew I wasn't dreaming and peeked back to see him last time before I was dragged away, he looked so handsome and was smiling a little, which made me smile at him too and then I was pulled inside by the girls.

"Okay, so Shanu, do a spining move and I will shoot it, more like a shadow dance." Aanya directed me for the 100th time. Riya and Aanya were so meticulously devoted to the phootshoot. They have been taking my photos from forever.

Harsh and Aneesh have already took a tour across the gardens but Lakshya has been rooted to his spot ever since. Leaning against the brownish wall, his eagle like eyes watching our every move, he would scroll his phone time to time, but then again on us.

While I was spinning according to Aanya's instructions and suddenly I saw him walking across me, our eyes connected and he refused to look away this time. With each turn, the intensity of our gazes grew and eventually I stopped due to lack of breathe but was about to fall, as my whole world was spinning after all those turns.

He held me, his arms around me steadying me, and then he moves his hand to slightly brush my hair which were slightly disheveled and fallen on my face. My breathe hitched as his hand touched my skin, and were in a battle of gazes, until we heard giggling and he helped me stable myself and left me and went to a smirking Harsh and Aneesh.

I stumbled my way back to Aanya and Riya, because I wasn't stable yet and his touch didn't help at all. It tangled my nerves even more.

"What was that?" Aanya asked bumping my shoulder.

"What's what?" I asked shrugging and taking the water bottle to drench the thirst and to dissolve all that blush from my face, because I could feel myself warming up.

"Sure Bhabhi, deny all you want, after all you will have to accept sooner or later." Riya said laughing at my tomato face.

"Awwww my darling is falling in love." Aneesh said from out of nowhere pinching my cheeks, and Riya skipped to tease her brother.

"Shut up, and fuck off." I said swatting his hand and he and Aanya just laughed louder.

"Bhabhi you good? Should we get going?" Harsh asked poking my cheek again.

"Stop all of you, and yeah let's get going. We have had enough pictures now." I said eyeing Riya and Aanya who just make a surrender pose.

We enetered the Mahal, and our guide was explaining each and every detail of the place. The architecture was so smooth and gorgeous, my eyes refused to move from the ceiling's designs.

"Bhabhi, Bhai won't refuse if you ask for a Mahal made for you." Harsh said teasing us, but I was too engrossed in the designs to listen to anything else.

I felt a presence beside me, and immediately recognized him, but he didn't utter a word to disturb my peace, he just gazed at the design with me and after sometime I sensed his eyes on me. I didn't had the courage to look into his stormy eyes so I withdrew and went to my friends.

Me and Aanya were sitting at the small lake behind the Taj Mahal when she spoke up.

"Why don't you want to give him a chance?" She asked again.

"Dude we have gone over this topic yesterday night only." I said with a sigh.

"But you never told us what the actual problem was. Don't tell Aneesh but tell me please. I can't see you like this." She said almost pleading.

"I am afraid, I have seen example of you and Aneesh, I have seen what you both went through after a heartbreak, your's was so extreme, it caused you to literally change countries. And, then again I don't have a problem with The Lakshya Mehra, but it's just his essence which doesn't suits me, or I think so. I have always wanted a golden retriever boy, sunshine and cute and funny." I said in one breathe.

"Uffooo budhuu." She said and started laughing while I looked at her perplexed.

"See, it's not always what you want, or what you think you want, sometimes it's just fate and God giving you what you deserve." She said stroking my back slightly in a loving touch.

"I still advise you to let yourself fall if that's what you want, don't hold yourself back just because you doesn't want him, let yourself free and discover the things as you move forward." She said and I nodded like a child.

"Got it?" She asked pointing a finger gun at my head.

"Yes, Sir yes." I said and we laughed.

"Now let's go, Harsh and Aneesh are going bonkers due to hunger." She said and pulled my up with herself.

"What I would do without you and Aneesh." I said looking at her, grateful to have them.

"Easy, you will be hunted and will be dead." She said and pulled me with her back to the Mahal. She is my unofficial mother.

Hiii Girliess and Boyss (who are here by any chance). Some romantic stuff I wrote there😁, I am telling you, writing these scenes while being single is one of the toughest jobs in the world.😮‍💨 but koi na, I have my muses😉
Seee yaaa, and yeaah I need a lot of comments too people.
Love you all, and take care🫶.
Lot's of love,
NYXIE.