Chapter 10 Night Out

Feeling the sun on my face, I open my eyes and look out my blinds. I roll over and look at my ceiling and can't contain my smile. I hear my phone go off, so I roll over and grab it. 

Opening snapchat I see that Trish made a big friends group and sent a bunch of pictures from my surprise party. 

Me: "Dang Trish, you have some good photo taking skills."

Summer: "She also has amazing tastes in decorations, I should have her come over to my house."

Trish: "Awe you both are so sweet. I would love to decorate your house summer!"

Zach: "As long as the Malachi and I get a man cave."

Tryston: "Can I have a man cave Trish?"

Levi: "Tryston, isn't the garage already your man cave?"

Ash: "I agree with Levi, I mean we technically have a couch in the garage instead of the vehicles."

Me: "What about all of us girls? We need a woman cave too."

Trish: "I agree with Sage. We need a woman cave to host our shenanigan's. Levi is right Tryston, you have the garage."

Summer: "A woman cave, with wine included."

Ash: "Definitely sounds like a woman's cave."

Me: "Lol. You guys are hilarious."

Trish: "I am glad we are. Sage, if you want we can pick you tonight. I am thinking we can all go out to eat."

Tryston: "Do men get to pick the food?"

Ash: "Shouldn't we ask Sage since we are celebrating her coming to Florida?"

Summer: "I agree with Ash, plus she is a woman. So I feel more comfortable with her picking."

Me: "If I am picking food tonight, I want to go to red lobster."

Ash: "A true kansan, requesting red lobster."

Me: "Hey there is nothing wrong with that!"

Trish: "Lol it's decided, I will reserve a few tables for 6pm tonight. Who is all going."

Tryston: "Me duh."

Summer: "Count Zach and I in, it's no kids night for us."

Trish: "Same here."

Levi: "Count me in for some food."

Ash: "Count me in too."

Trish: "Okay that makes a table of 7 reserved for Red Lobster. Sage, we will pick you up at 5:30"

Me: "Okay, can't wait for some food later."

I look at my phone and realize that it is a little after noon. I sit up and stretch remembering the fun night of board games with everyone last night and smile. 

I crawl out of my bed and head to the kitchen. Just like my grandma, I instantly start a cup of hot tea. I smile looking at all my new decorations and furniture. 

My phone goes off and I see a text message from my dad with another picture of aurora. I smile missing her but glad she has my dad to take care of her. 

Grabbing my mug of hot tea, I had to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look at my bed head, and my chubby thighs. I lost weight but I still have a bit of a stomach, I sigh and look away knowing looking any longer won't help.