Chapter 29 Many Firsts

I wake up as Ash rolls over to turn off his 5am alarm for him to get ready for work. I open my eyes and look up at him, taking in the sight of his sleepy face and how he looks without his shirt on. Ash chuckles and rolls over pulling me close.

"See something you like?" I roll my eyes and giggle as Ash grins at me.

"Most definitely do babe." I wrap my arms around Ash and kiss him softly. Ash runs his fingers through my hair and buries his face in my neck.

I giggle, "Babe you know that tickles. Don't you need to get ready for work?"

Ash only snuggles closer, "Maybe. I brought my stuff with me so I am going to use your shower if that's okay."

I kiss his forehead, "Absolutely."

Ash kisses my shoulder as he traces shapes on my back. I smile and close my eyes as I rub his head and neck relaxing in this moment. Running my fingers up and down his back and massaging his neck, Ash lets out a small moan.

I kiss the top of his head and rub his shoulders, "Baby don't fall back to sleep."

"I could just lay in bed with you all day." Ash sits up and leans over me kissing my nose.

"I love you. I am not going to get out of bed quite yet, but you can make use of my shower."

"I love you." Ash kisses me on the forehead and gets out of bed heading to the bathroom. I roll over to get onto my phone and before I can do anything Ash sets a water bottle next to me. I look up at him confused and he kisses me on the nose.

"I don't want you to get dehydrated. Gotta keep you and the little one hydrated." I look at Ash with tears in my eyes.

"I swear you're the sweetest man alive." Ash kisses me softly and heads back to the bathroom.

I pull up my phone and message my dad to remind him that we can meet up on my day off Saturday before he leaves Sunday. I start scrolling through my phone and don't realize how distracted I got looking at baby stuff on amazon.

Pretty soon I smell a woodsy smell and warm arms surround me and pull me close. Ash kisses my shoulder, "Already looking at baby stuff I see."

I giggle and pull up this cute onesie that I saw, "I'm sorry but a girl can be a girl. Look how cute this is."

"Oh it's cute. I will order it later for you. I'm sorry babe but I have to leave for work." I pout and roll over giving him a hug. He kisses me on the forehead and places something in my hand.

I open up my hand and realize he handed me this necklace with a black cross on it. I look up at him to see him staring at me and he places his hand on my cheek.

"I used to wear this all the time, and it brought me protection and luck. I brought it so you could wear it and it could protect you and little one." I place it over my head and kiss him softly.

"I love you. Thank you for taking care of us. I hope you have a safe and good day at work baby."

Ash smiles and kisses me one more time before getting up and heading out of the room. When I hear the front door close and lock. I close my eyes and bring Ash's pillow close, inhaling his smell. I set my alarm on my phone for 7:30am and go back to sleep.

Five minutes before my alarm goes off and I wake up rushing to the bathroom. After dry heaving for ten minutes, I am finally able to get off my bathroom floor and take a breath.

I feel my phone buzz and pull up my messages.

Summer: Good morning, I was able to get a hold of the main OB doctor early and got you an appointment at 9am at the hospital. Those preggo drops should be there around 8 am for you. How are you feeling?