CHAPTER 13: Gloves

Start from the beginning

"I do! Get off, asshole!" Babe exclaimed but it was muffled.

"Okay, okay... I like Daddy but Papa's cute too... Either way, I like anything you call me."

But Babe went silent after that. He was flushed on the cheeks and he's supressing his smile. What happened yesterday and earlier, all caught up to him.

It felt like a fever dream.

It felt surreal.

Because for the first time in a while.

Babe felt the happiest.

He didn't know a person could bring out so much in his life.

He didn't know that the soulmate he's dreaded before could possibly bring out life to his soul.

Maybe there is a reason for it.

Maybe this is one of it.

Charlie hugged Babe tighter. "Thank you for accepting me," he says with his deep tone.

Babe bit his lips. "No... Thank you for being patient with me."

"I really like you, Babe..." Charlie softly said.

"I... I like you too, Charlie." Babe replied.

Seconds passed but Charlie didn't say anything anymore. So, Babe peeked through the cover and saw that Charlie had fallen asleep. Babe chuckles and shakes his head. Moving out of the cover, he arranged it so that it covers both of them. Then, he stared at his face while playing with the sleeping enigma's hair.

Babe kept finding Charlie cute while he sleeps in a pout. Not long after, sleepiness also visited Babe-all the exhaustion and adrenaline caught up to him.

And both soulmates slept peacefully in each other's embrace.

Afternoon came shortly and the two were woken from their sleep by Alan basically throwing the door open.

"Oh, shit! Sorry I didn't know!" Alan apologized almost immediately after he saw two sleeping figures on Babe's bed. It was unbeknownst to him that there's people here. He closed the door carefully this time around.

Groggily, both of them stretched their body and Charlie was the first one to sit up. He turned to the door and then to Babe. He taps him gently. "Alan just came here."

The still sleepy alpha sat up quickly. "Fuck!" He cursed when he was met by a pained back. He glares at Charlie but the latter was oblivious why he did.

They decided to get up and head downstairs after freshening up. Babe still feels a bit sore but he can walk nevertheless. Upon descending the stairs, they saw Alan with Jeff on the table. The couple noticed them and they exchanged smiles.

But Babe and Charlie exchanged nervous looks.

The moment they greeted them and sat at the table. Jeff and Alan shot them suspicious looks. They didn't utter a word and just silently eat the food while glancing at them. The other two on the contrary, was fidgeting on their seats.

Moments later, they finally speak annd break the awkward atmosphere. They talked about what has progressed in their relationship and of course leaving out the unnecessary details.

Alan had no violent reaction but he did honestly admit how shock Babe made him because of his past actions. It was new to Alan but other than that, he supports them entirely. On the other hand, Jeff had already expected that eventually this will happen so, he didn't really say anything much. However, he did warn Charlie of using protection unless they want a baby to be formed.