Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training

Start from the beginning

Starting off fresh, four weeks passed since the USJ attack, and our beloved Class 1-A are about to train once again at the USJ.
Even though this is a questionable decision.

Thirteen: "Well, that happen, but class is class. So let's being the rescue training."
Ochaco: "Can you really move Thirteen-sensei?"
Thirteen: "My back hurts a bit, but it's nothing compared to Senpai." She said spinning around, and pointing at Aizawa.
Aizawa: "We are ready to begin class, let's start already. We are wasting time." He siad as he walks to the staircase.
Izuku: "Aizawa-sensei." Aizawa stops. "All Might is supposed to meet us as well. Where is he?"
Aizawa: "I don't know. Forget about him." He siad, now walking down the staircase.
Izuku: "What? Did something happen between these two?"
Y/n: "That was a bit rude, if you ask me."

-Later-

Everyone is now at the landslide zone, werw the first training rescue was.

Thirteen: "Let's start the training rescue!" She made a small pause. "There'll be three students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have a injured leg and the last will be very worried."

As Thirteen finished explaining, Kirishima and Kaminari take a look of the deepness of the chasm and needless to say, it was very deep.
The two let out a scream.

Kirishima: "What a height!"
Kaminari: "How are we supposed to get there?!"
Iida: "Kirishima-san, Kaminari-san! What are you saying?!" He said running next to them and then he move his head to look at the bottom of the chasm. "Are you ok?! Do not worry, we will save you!" He screamed and placed his hand next to his ear to try and hear the alive soul at the bottom.
Kaminari: "You are very fast. Even though you're the only one..."

Ochaco: "Ooh! Let's save them! Let's do our best, Deku-kun!" She screamed running next to izuku and doing some moves. Izuku got embarrassed.
Izuku: "She's always so close." Afterwards he look at his hands. "This power All Might gave me! The power to save! I must learn to use it!" He said looking up to the sky.

Thirteen lif her finger up, deciding on who will be the injured ones.

Thirteen: "Well, the injured will be...! You three!"

Izuku, Ochaco, Iida: "They're going to save us?!"Y/n: "Good luck being rescued guys!" He said smirking a bit, while thumbs up at them

Y/n: "Good luck being rescued guys!" He said smirking a bit, while thumbs up at them.

Some time later, the Izukh trio are now at the bottom of the chasm, Iida turned at them.

Iida: "We must do our best to be injured!"
Ochaco: "Yes!"
Izuku: "We are just pretending..."