╠11╣

" what !! "
Asher's voice caught the attention of the other two males who just rushed to the living room area totally panicked .

" what happened ? "
The both said in unison .

" ah , nothing that grave , I was just overreacting! Azura said she'd like to have a small trip somewhere , right darling ? "
Asher said and azura nodded.

" ah ! "
Winston said nodding .

" where do you wish to go ? "
Noah asked as he and winston got seated beside azura .

" Well, you see I've spent most of my life in the house , mainly because I didn't want to go outside ...."
Azura paused for a moment . Where did she want to go exactly?

Somewhere where Curtis was .....

Why ?

Because she wanted to make him her mate !

But she couldn't tell those words out loud now, could she?

Let's try that ! No .

" I wish to go to camel's hump and my brother lives there so , I'd like to see him , it's only a small visit ."
Azura said.

" hmmm have you ever gone to that village winston ? "
Asher was in deep thought before he looks at winston asking his opinion .

" I have been to the camel's hump village once . "
Winston said .

" actually, the village is a nice place to find medicinal herbs, I've gone there countless times "

" I see "
Asher said nodding and then his lips curved into a smile.

" if it's all good then let's go ! "
He cheered and Noah did too .

" really , all of us ! "
Azura asked excitedly .

" of course, I mean it's nice to relax and stuff , you can also meet your brother "
Winston said as he headed back to the kitchen.

" hmmm "
Azura nodded and the men chuckled.

" when are we going ? "
Asher asked azura who thought for a while and then replied .

" Let's leave the day after tommorow morning ! "

It was the next day was passing peacefully , it was evening right now.
Winston and Asher had gone hunting for dinner , right now only Noah and azura were home .

Noah was practicing to achieve his fourth beast mark as he felt that he might get it sooner if he practices more .

And azura was sitting in the varendah as she watches him practice while she munched on her berries , yes , Noah was kind enough to go fetch some strawberries for her .

" so Noah, what do you like the most "
Azura asked out of curiosity.

" me ? Umm , I really like to act like to eat , you can call me a foodie "
He said as he paused his training for the day .

" hmmm say ahh "
Azura fed him some berries , he ate them contented and satisfied with the sweetness of the fruit and his female .

" you know, I love eating too ! Good thing to have in common "
Azura smiled .

" I'm glad ! "
Noah said as he took a seat beside her .

" and what do you hate the most ? "
Azura asked .

" I hate swimming "
That came out faster than expectation .

Suddenly an image of Asher flashes in azura's mind, no wonder they bonded so quickly .

She laughed at that .

" what ? "
Noah asked her , totally confused .

" Nothing! "

" fine then ! "
He said as he flipped his hair back , the bangs were coming in his way .

Azura stared at her for a moment before looking away , he was too fine for her to handle . She always had a thing for white haired characters in anime , it didn't matter whether they were antagonist or protagonist if they had white hair , azura would definitely simp for them .

" Let's go inside ! "
She said and they went inside .

" I wonder what's taking them so long today! "
Azura said as she sat .

" I wonder too "
Noah said as he to took a seat beside her .

He laid his head on her shoulder, now things were getting tense , azura's heart was beating very fast . How could someone be so fine !

She was sure that Noah was a nice man and he'd never betray her , cheating was not a concept in this world .

" Noah "
She said and the man looked at her .
She grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss . He was shocked then smirked a bit and kissed back as he pulled her into his lap .

" shall we ? "
He asked after breaking the kiss as he stared at azura who was panting for breath but managed to nod , he smiled and carried her to the bedrook .

Bodies intertwined, moving in perfect unison
In the heat of passion, they both are undone
The room is filled with moans and sighs
As he takes control and she willingly complies

His touch is rough, but she craves it all
As he kisses her neck, she begins to fall
Under his spell, she's completely his
His love, his goddess, in every single kiss

He takes her hard, but she wants it that way
Their bodies moving, in a a loving manner
She surrenders to him, body and soul
As he takes her higher, beyond all control.

Noah finally pulled out and hugged azura's small frame , a smile never left his face .
Seeing him smile, azura gathered all her strength and sanity to form one sentence .
" where is it ? "

" on the left shoulder darling "

*MEANWHILE *

" do you think they're done by now? "
Asher asked winston hoping they could finally go back .

" no , let's wait for a while "
Wisnton said and Asher pouted .