╠8╣

Azura woke up because of the sudden feeling of cold , where did that fluffy and warm blanket go ?

" how about you wake up now ? "
She hears Winston say and she grunts in sleep .

" five more minutes "
Was all she said .

" you've been saying that since last one hour , you even said the same thing when Asher woke you up before he went hunting . He's even done preparing breakfast now ."
Winston said as he takes her in his embrace and kisses her forehead forehead she immediately hugs him like a koala . Winston picks her up in bridal style and gets up . And helps her undress .

Finally azura opens her eyes and finds herself in the bathtub , the temperature was to her liking and she relaxes . She was totally comfortable with Winston , she didnt mind standing naked in front of him , they hadn't mated yet but winston does have a lot of self control , asher could never that's why he gave the responsibility of waking azura up and helping her bath to winston .

" hmmm , winston you should've let me sleep "
She pouts as now she is fully awake .

" do you love sleeping more than spending time with us ? "
He raised a brow knowing the answer.

" no , of course not " She said as she caressed his cheeks .

" then get ready aldredy before I end up eating everything ."
They heard Asher yell from the living room are and they chuckled.

" he's getting really impatient "
Winston said as he placed azura's clothes near her and let her giving her privacy .

It had aurally been two weeks since they winston started living with them and each day was a new day of blooming happiness . Even their bickering sounded melodious to azura .

Just like right now .

" I'm telling you that azura likes blue berries the most "
Winston said holding a basket filled with blueberries in his hand .

" no , I'm older than you , I know better . She likes strawberries most ! "
Asher retorted as he showed his basket of cherries , yes , apparently he was calling strawberries cherries because he wanted to for no reason at all . Azura even corrected him saying that they are different but he'd just nod and call them cherries anyway .

Apparently , both of them had gone out ot bring berries for her after the breakfast when they went hunting for the lunch.
No one can deny azura's request after all .
And azura was happy that she didn't have to worry about her diet in this world , she can heartily pig out . It seems as though that this body had high metabolism.

" azura , darling tell me you like strawberries the most right ? "
Asher asked as he put his basket in front of her.

" no , I'm sure my azura loves blue berries the most right ? "
Winston did the same .

Azura just sat there as she laughed her ass out , they both looked at her wondering if she was alright, she finally stopped laughing and seriously looked at the berries and then at her males who were already looking at her with questionable gazes .

" what happened ? "

" come on reply darling ! "

" if you both know me so well , then I'm sure you know that I can definitely fit both in my stomach right ? "
She chuckled as she at some of the berries .

Asher and winston shook their heads at the behavior of their beloved . She was so unpredictable sometimes .

" but it seems that you both have brought a lot of berries mmmmmm , I'll have to store them . "
She wonders looking at the baskets that were filled with berries to the brink .

" do as you please dear "
Winston said as he and Asher sat beside azura .

" Asher, did you bring the herbs that I asked you to bring ? "
She asks him as she stands up and walks towards the kitchen with the two baskets .

" yes , I placed them near the mud stove "
He said as he and winston looked at her movements.

" hmm , winston , can you build me a new utensil to store these . And Asher please go get lemons and that sweet fluid for Me please ! "
She did.

Azura had decided to make a mixed jam put of those berries and the herbs , she planned on grinding them ans sotring them all separately, she wanted to use them as spices. The meat Asher cooked was nice , but she needed the taste . So she spend some days looking around in the forest with winston so that she finds something that she would need .

So ever since then , Asher has been bringing it for her .

" how would you like the new utensil "
Winston asked .

" small and many . Actually they should also have a lid to cover them , I plan on grinding and storing these . "
She said as she took the mortar and pestle that she asked winston to make few days ago .

" how much lemons do you want ? "
Asher asked ready to leave .

" a dozen , don't forget the sweet fluid. "
Azura reminded Asher, he had a weird habit og forgetting things and then bringing something else .

" fine fine , should I bring something else ? "
He asked .

" no need , we have all the groceries we need "
Azura shook her head as she began grinding the spices and washed the herbs and left them to dry . Her hands were working fast .

" see ya ! "
With that Asher left.

Azura smiled with satisfaction seeing everything organized and clean . Her smile grew wider when the smell of roasted meat hit her nositirls . Satisfied. She even prepared rice and eggs for her and her mates as she liked having them though winston doesn't eat rice , poor guy tried his best .

She didn't have time to make the jam so she ends up eating all the berries , jam can wait .

" it smells nice ! Teach me later ."
Asher said .

" I agree , bringing those herbs was a nice idea . "
Winston said.

" it'll taste even better "
Azura proudly stated .

" Let's eat "
She said and the men nodded.

Azura was having her night time bath and Asher and wisnton were sitting in the living room .

" don't you want to mate with her ?"
Asher said out of no where.

" umm I do "
Winston replied calmly.

" Then go ask for her consent tonight , become her mate aldredy . "
Asher said smiling knowing winston never told anyone about his desires and always suppressed his thoughts .

" can I? "
He said with wide eyes .

" of course dumbass, go and tell her ! "