She was looking so cute while sleeping.
Ayaan came to wake her up but her cute face was stopping him from disturbing her peaceful sleep.

(Imagine her in a night suit and him in the mentioned clothes)

Ayaan admired her for sometime.
But then he looked at the time which showed 12:45 pm.
It is not a crime to get some extra sleep on Sunday but she hasn't eaten anything since last night after dinner. And it's not good for a person to stay empty stomach for this much time. And, he is health conscious person.

He decided to wake he up finally.

Ayaan~ Neet.. Neet wake up. It's 12:45.

He called her softly.
But she didn't even budged as she was in deep sleep.

Ayaan~ Neet utho.. 12:45 baj gaye hai. Lunch time hone ko hai. Aab utho bhi jao.

He said but this time a little bit loud and shaking her.
Neet stirred in sleep due to the unwanted movement. She slowly opened her eyes to see Ayaan.
She smiled seeing her love so close to her.

Neet slowly extend her hands and touched his cheek. It felt real and magical to her.

Neet~ I know I am dreaming but dream mein bhi tum kitne handsome lagte ho.

She said and Ayaan realised that she is thinking that she is dreaming. He made a mental note to tease her later.

Neet~ You know Ayaan, you are being extra nice since two days. Not that I am complaining about but it haunts me.  Mujhe darr lagta hai agar phirse.....

She was saying but stopped when she heard her phone ringing.
Ayaan cursed the person who called her at this time for ruining the moment as she was about to say something.

Neet searched for her phone and found it under her pillow. She was about to pick the call but it got cutted.

She sat up and opened her phone to see the caller id but then realised Ayaan is still in front of her.
She was shocked seeing him. Then it strikes her that she wasn't dreaming, he was really in front of her. 

Her cheeks and ears turned red due to the embarrassment.
Ayaan understood her situation and said..

Ayaan~ Uhmm.. tum fresh hoke aao. Mein living room mein hoon.

Neet nodded as words didn't came out of her throat.
Ayaan exited her room closing the door.

Neet~ What was that..!!! He was real and don't know what I have said to him. Godd!! Neet, why don't you have a control on yourself.