F i v e

She reached and her giant shadow covered my whole body, I looked down in horror and waited for the storm to hit me off the cliff.

The feeling of being punished and killed was the first thing that came to my mind.

Mr. Harroy is quite scary for the starter but the giant woman was what I was scared of, she could flick me with the tip of her fingernail and I would be done for this lifetime.

"What's happening here, Mr. Harroy?" She asked and I couldn't see her but knew exactly where she was looking at, right down my skull.

I tried to communicate with the younger kid who was staring at me with blankness but double doubt he would be of any help.

"Miss Sparrow, I know it's not a nice thing to recall about the incident but I need to make sure this kind of enraging thing will not be repeated in this mansion." His voice getting thicker and covered with the hardness of a strict observer.

"Can you clear the incident, Mr. Harroy?" She said.

"This maiden, right next to you, had done such an incredible thing... ask her, what she was doing with Master Oberian?" He said.

Wait-Master?

That kid standing next to him, not taller than me? Is a master being called from Mr. Harroy?

I am in a big trouble.

I didn't know when but I couldn't focus on anything after that, I am not going to get kicked out in a few moments, right?

My eyes are burning... no, it couldn't be, I couldn't cry, I ugly cry and I don't want anyone to get satisfied with it, I respect myself, I... what should I do?

So I did what I needed the most at the moment, I bowed deeply down on the ground facing the kid, he was the reason why they were talking about me.

I have no place to return.

I... am afraid, I couldn't survive outside this mansion, I am too young for that!

I sniffled and prayed for my safe future.

"I am aware of my wrongdoing, Master Oberian! Please accept my deep apologies regarding what I have done with you, I am ashamed of my doing! Don't kick me out! I will work harder!" I couldn't feel the tip of my fingers, it numbed and was cold.

My cheeks and face hurt from the ascending pain.

I didn't lift my eyes for once, unlike how I reacted without my permission to beg for my apology, I know that I respect my decision to apologize as soon as possible, it was for my future vision, and it all depends on that kid's words.

The moment was so intense and hard to breathe that I thought several hours had passed bowing down there in front of the three high-ranked people.

The silence made me think I would pass out at any moment.

I couldn't hear what they were discussing as I blinked my eyes and tried to focus on my breath count.

Outside of the mansion is like roaming in the wild, streets filled with every kind of people, with no food and money, the place which I called my home had been auctioned due to the fortune loan spent by my parents, they couldn't afford to stay where we used to and I-

They used me as their last bait before leaving.

I couldn't be thinking about them now-

My tears started pouring out which I had sealed for a while, why some parents don't deserve a child, why am I unlucky, it's not fair.

The footsteps of small footsteps made me look at the back of the kid who was leaving the corridor by himself.

Mr. Harroy and Miss Sparrow were still discussing their places.