Ms.Moreau

The clicking sound of my heel caught everybody's attention. My assistant bowed to me and handed me my favorite coffee,'Bourbon pointu'.

"Good morning Ms.Moreau"

"Good morning."

I said with my cold voice and headed upstairs while Emily followed me.

She opened the door for me, and I went straight to sit on my luxurious chair . Damn whenever I sit on this chair, I feel like a queen who has conquered the entire world. My thoughts were shifted by her voice. 

"Ms. Moreau you  have  to attend party with Mr. Adam, as he has invited you  to his son's marriage anniversary.

I nodded my head in agreement and asked her

'Whats the schedule for today any meetings or photo shoots?'

'No'

'Okay, you can go, and yeah, ask the editing team when they are gonna prepare the book cover its been already two weeks since they haven't even replied to my message .If they are not able to do tell them to leave the task we can ask other companies.'

'Okay, mam, don't worry.'

she left my office. I opened my laptop and opened  Microsoft Office Word, and started working on  my new story . I was focused on writing my story currently only to get distracted by phone call none but then  my secretary  Emily .

ON THE PHONE~

Ms.Moreau the head editor of the books cover editing company, is here.
-------‐-----------------------------------------------------
229 words
Hope yall enjoy 😉
Okie
❤️  ILYSM
Sorry  guys, I am not able to post much. I am going  through  some shit 😅