I frown my eyes and push her. She gasps at my sudden gesture and lifts her arms to her side for stability. She didn't fall as I expected which makes me grin while she glares at me.

"Why did you push me?!"

"I was proving to the people that you're good at this. In fact, you're more than good, you're ridiculously talented. You can't tell me otherwise because that's true," I say while leaning on the plastic walls of the rink. "You can't make some figures because of your knees, but ice skating isn't all about this. You're an amazing dancer and I miss seeing you dance on the ice."

Minjeong looks at me with her cute mouth agape, still astonished at my words. Then, a visible crimson color forms on her fluffy cheeks as she scratches the back of her hand.

"I can try, but I can't promise it will be good..."

I chuckle at her sudden shyness.

"It won't be worse than me, sweetie. Go ahead, you lazy ass!"

She smiles at me, her eyes shining with fondness before skating away from to reach the center of the rink. Her face shows nervousness when she looks at a guy who just did a half spin in the air with his legs outstretched. Krystal told me that it was one of the easiest figures, but it's something that I would never have the guts to try.

Minjeong bites her lips which means that she's anxious. She glances at the surroundings before her doe eyes meet mine. I shoot her an encouraging smile and put my thumbs up. She skates all around the rink with an unreadable gaze and with each minute passing by, she speeds up her rhythm until she gathers some curious stares from people. They stop skating to watch her and I can't blame for this. There's something in Minjeong's movements that is mesmerizing.

She takes my breath away when she launches herself in ascent with her right leg, and in a fluid movement, she follows with a backward rotation. She comes back on the ice with perfect balance which impresses me even more. A warm sensation wraps around me as I look at her. I feel so proud to be here and see her appreciating this moment.

"YOU'RE THE BEST!" I yell and lift my arm in the air.

She chuckles and shakes her head before taking another tour. She needs to be more confident in her skating abilities because she is doing amazing. Among all of these people, Minjeong stands out the most with her long blonde hair and brown coat. When she turns her head towards me, a bright smile forms on her plump lips as she waves at me like an excited child.

Then, she takes a deep sigh and lifts her arms to her side in a delicate manner. She steps and turns in a defined pattern on the ice as if she was dancing to a specific song in her mind. It makes me wonder how she has permanent control over her body and her movements. It seems so effortlessly clean and smooth. Watching her do what she loves is wonderful and I'm proud to see that strangers have stopped to watch her performance.

My heart skips a beat when she takes off forwards from the outside edge of the left foot before doing two rotation and a half. She lands on her right foot with her left leg hanging in the air. Her stunning figure gathers whispers and nods from people while I clap my hands like a madwoman. Minjeong looks back at me and gives me a shy smile. She skates towards me because I can't stand up all by myself without failing miserably.

"Watch out!" A high-pitched voice comes out of nowhere.

I turn to look at a dark-haired girl who's rushing towards Minjeong at high speed. The stranger has a horrified expression on her face and it's not hard to say that she doesn't know how to brake using her skates. Her call comes too late because the second after, she collides against Minjeong and they both fall on the hard ice.