Chapter 1: Kill or Be killed part 2

Start from the beginning

Monokuma grabbed a small bag that was sitting in front of the room and grabbed an envelope from it.

"Here's your letters!" Monokuma called as he went around and gave everyone an envelope.

"Wow, I didn't think I'd get a letter from my parents" Sky noted

"Same, I didn't think I'd get a letter either" Lynn agreed

"Well, you did, so be grateful" Monokuma slightly scolded.

After handing the last letter, monokuma walked past all of us again, dropped the bag, and sat himself down in front of the room, just staring at us.

"Go ahead, I'm just sitting here" Monokuma said

We stared for a second before opening our envelopes.

"Oh, I'm struck!" Ayami exclaimed

"Why's that?" Kinro asked

"Because kin, my sister and mother wrote to me!"

"Loser" Yuna mumbled

"Like you'd understand, you always look like you're down in the dumps" Mitsuru teased

Yuna stuck her tongue at Mitsuru which Mitsuru did back before they both turned away from each other.

"Yeah I won't lie, I'm surprised I got a letter too" Shuvi stated

"Same, I haven't spoken with my parents for a while" Kyo responded

"...I-I-I don't e-even want to know what my parents said to me" Miku stuttered

He briefly looked at the masked student next to him before taking one step to the side away from him.

"Please don't look at me..." miku mumbled

The masked man disregarded as he turned his attention to the letter.

"I can't wait to see what my parents sent" Seara exclaimed

I felt a sense of curiosity as I read the first line to myself.

"First born child of Renroji"

*Acquired: Sanro's family letter*

I thought that was strange but I moved forward and continued reading.

"Our loving boy, hope you are having fun over there. Everything is going the way we want here without the first trouble!

-your mother"

"Hey San, why didn't you ever seem interested in talking with me? I know I'm not your blood but the least we could've done is try to get along. Well, I hope you're having fun over, maybe you can gain a better social skill for us.

-your step-father"

"San, why can't we be loving siblings? I know we don't have the same parents but we can still be siblings. I just wanted a good big brother to look up to. If you ever come back, please, I'm begging that you can be the big brother I want. I don't like when you ignore me.

-your younger brother"

"Sanro. Oh Sanro, I know mom said to be nice in this but I won't lie, I hope you're gone for a while. For how long you have been neglecting and rude to me and Rota, could I really care for you? Anyways, Mom said that things have been quieter and less stressful since you left and I think that's a good thing but we'll just have to see how long that lasts.

-your younger sister"

...is this a joke?

I felt my eyes drain from any kind of emotion.

"What the hell?" I muttered.

"Everything okay, san?" Seara asked

"...y-yeah" I lied as I folded the letter. "It was just my siblings, their letters were just random"

"Ah! The little relatives!"

"...sure"

"I don't have any of those but my letter was very nice"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

She turned the letter for me to read.

*Acquired: Seara's family letter*

"Can you read it is my question?" I randomly asked

"Sure I can, I just barely understood it" Seara responded

I looked at it again and read it.

"Creation 72373

A failed creation that had escaped our grasp. Just when we thought we finally perfected the ultimate creation for the world, it got out. It ought to be replaced"

I felt a sense of despair blow past me as once again the emotion drained from my eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" Seara asked

"No..." I blinked "Everything is all good"

She smiled as she folded her letter. I looked around to see the similar despair-filled expression on everyone aside from a few: Kyo seemed to be gripping his letter tight to the point of crumbling the sides, Yuna was slightly shaking her paper in her hand as she had on a small grin, Lynn too was shaking his paper but had almost the same expression as Kyo, Shuvi had an annoyed expression on, and anonymous... I couldn't tell what he was expressing but he was shaking the paper.

Monokuma appeared to be dozing off in front as there was a little snot bubble that was continuously shrinking and growing before it popped and he woke up.

"Huh! Oh, you guys are still here? Get on outta here! You got stuff to do" he scolded

The rest snapped out of their states as they folded the papers and made their way out of the room. Some were talking to each other about their letters.

"I better hear some screams later" Monokuma muttered as the last few of us were leaving.

After closing the door, I let a sigh

"Don't worry San" I looked over to see Anonymous next to me "We can get out of this alive"

He put his hand on my shoulder

"Right?"

"Yeah... we can"

I felt him grip it tighter.

"Me... and you"

I felt a sense of uneasiness, almost like he was staring at me deeply and to be honest I might've been right because I could've sworn I saw a red light illuminated from one of the mask's eye.

"Uh, yeah" I responded nervously "Me and you"

He let go of my shoulder and walked off. I held my shoulder, his grip was strong but almost felt like he was trying to crush it. Going back to my room, I looked in the mirror that was in the bathroom and took off two layers: my vest and brown shirt. Leaving my white shirt, I unbuttoned the first two and shifted it to show my left shoulder. Sure enough, there were four faint marks on the front and one on the side. I was horrified. Was he serious? Did he only want to escape with me? No no, that's not the main question I have.
The one question that sticks out to me is... why me?