*********

Mrityunjay's POV
After the date, I went straight to my secret base to torture some mother fuckers.
Anirudh had been there for so long beating the shit out of them, but they haven't spoken a single word. I reached there in a few hours because it was in the woods...
I entered the warehouse and then used the secret door to reach the underground base. I entered the passcode and verified my face then the main door slide, I took 20 steps in darkness to reach the next door which could be unlocked only by my and Anirudh's fingerprints. Security is a must in this world, especially for the dark side of the world...
The door opened and I heard a scream full of agony, he must've been screaming for a long time but due to the soundproof walls, I wasn't able to hear anything before.
I walked toward them; my steps were short but the fear inside them bounced too high which made me smirk with pride...
"They spit out something?", I asked Anirudh who was standing beside them holding a scalpel.
My gaze shifted to the wounds near their kidney area... "Nah! I performed a live surgery skipping general anesthesia, but these bastards still didn't spit a single word", he replied with frustration.
"You took out their kidneys?", I asked with a straight face.
"About to take them but I'm running late... must attend a family gathering, so I'm leaving now after cleaning these blood spots", he replied and walked towards the bathroom.
"Hung them up to the ceiling", I ordered my men.
"Should I bandage these open wounds near their kidney area", one of them asked. I disapproved.
They were naked but covered in blood and deep scratches all over their body. Blood was dripping from their fresh wound, giving me some relief.

I opened the wall glass cabinet and took an axe. The dim yellow light fell on the bit, it shined while my fingers traced its edge. I walked in, to and fro motion, in front of them while their eyes turned red out of fear and pain.
They weren't able to make eye contact and kept hissing in pain which annoyed me.
"Shut up...", I screamed while adding "He used a scalpel and you're hissing. Imagine when I chop your legs with this beast..."
Three of them glared at me at once and one of them asked, "Why are you doing this...to us?"
"Why did you kidnap those little kids from my territory?", I asked.
"Answer us...you...", one of the bastards screamed which boiled my blood and I chopped his left leg with one move.
He screamed in endless pain and fainted immediately, couldn't fall because his hands were tied to the ceiling.
"Here's the trailer", I said while grabbing the other's chin and added, "Answer my questions from now on...You're not supposed to question me."
"We kidnapped them for child trafficking.", he replied.
"Who's your leader?", I asked.
"We....we have no idea... He's anonymous", he replied.
Again, a lie, now he'll die... I chopped his head with one simple move and the blood spots got absorbed by the black wall.
I moved a little grabbed another man's neck and choked him a little.
"Truth...", I ordered with fiery eyes.
"He... He was telling the truth... We...We got the orders on call and...and follow them but... we didn't know it was your territory...", he said while shivering. "They are my people and you guys tried to hurt them that was your mistake.", I replied and choked his neck, till his last breath escaped his body. Easy death tough.
"Take out their body parts and sell them on the dark web...Keep in mind taking out that bastard's body parts without killing him", I ordered my men.
One of them questioned, "On the Dark web?"
"You're new here, right?", he nodded, and I added, "We sell this kind of bastard's body parts on the dark web because these monsters don't deserve to enter the normal world even after their death... Send money to those children's parents."
They all nodded, and I moved towards the bathroom to clean the dirt from my body and soul.
I used to do Shiv Aradhana, but I stopped doing that after the day I lost her. I know it's childish but I'm his child and I have the right to be childish in front of him... To show my love, my anger and my pain to him...

"I'm not that close to you", her words replayed in my mind out of nowhere and my calm mood shifted to a fiery one. You could be that close but the tactics you played today were enough to not cross my limits with you... I know she had zero interest in dating, and she met new dates because of her father, I thought she respected everyone around her, plus the way she interviewed Ani, made me think that she loves her family. Indeed, she's perfect but her egoistic side can't be borne by me.
.
.
I reached the haveli and I was already an hour late. I prepared my reasons to reject her but throughout the way, I could only think about her being dressed in red attire which made her look so elegant. She might look more breath-taking if she had bangles in her hands... "don't fall for looks!!", my mind reminded me again and I took its advice.

I entered and was bombarded with tons of questions from Maa...
"Where you've been? You're an hour late... How was your date? You behaved well, right?", she asked while Dad asked me "Covered everything?".
He knew about our dealings with such monsters so I nodded.
"You're ignoring me...", she said with an annoyed tone.
"No maa, I'm not ignoring you... I chose to answer the main question", I replied while hugging her.

We moved to the dining room.
"Tell me about your date...", she asked. "It was too annoying but I acted well because you told me to", I replied. "Good!! How's she? I've seen her a long time ago", she replied with a faded smile.
"She's a crackhead... Do You know her? You've seen her?", I asked.
"Hm... I'm talking about how she looks", she replied.
She knew her... But how?? She didn't belong to a royal family.
"She looks elegant and...", I stopped because I knew admitting such things meant digging a grave for myself. "And?", my dad questioned.
"Like a witch", I completed.
"Jay!! Your words...", he replied while glaring.
"Look I'm clearing myself here, hum us ladki se shaadi nahi karenge aur na milenge.", I said while leaving the dining area.
(I won't marry that girl and not meet her again)
"But you said that she's elegant. Mujhe wahi ladki raani banne k kabil lagti h", my mom replied.
(I think she's perfect to be a queen)
"Shakal surat sab kuch nahi hoti maa... She has too much ego and I can't bear it", I replied while making eye contact with her.
(Face and beauty are not everything)
"She's perfect Jay. Don't judge her this quickly. She's perfect for you and for being a queen of Banaras", she replied with concerned eyes while adding, "Give her a chance. For me!!"

This woman... Yaar!! I screamed in my mind. A chance?
For me, the first impression is the last and she told me to use my reasons so that we can't meet again. What should I do...
"I'm going to meet her tomorrow", she said.
"What?? Why??", I asked while frowning.
"I want to that's why", she replied coldly while adding "You're giving her a chance and that's final"
"Maa... Don't force me. It'll make things worse, and you know that", I said while my dad glared at me.
"Don't cross your limits, Jay... You are already 29 and at the age of 30 you'll be appointed as a king, but the kingdom needs a queen too and it's mandatory as per the rule of our royal family that whoever becomes a king must have been married, if you don't want to marry anyone. We'll appoint Randhir as the king", he said expressionlessly while my mother patted his shoulder.

He's my cousin and an alcoholic brat even though he's of my age, still he's too irresponsible to handle the kingdom. I knew they wouldn't appoint him as a king but still, I didn't want to take a chance of handing my people in the hands of some shit.
"I'll give her a chance", I replied and left for my house.

**********
Hru all? I know this part is too long but I hope you'd enjoyed the part. Let me know your reviews guys💕 I need your love and attention!!

Do comment, share, and vote!! Don't forget to follow me here and on Instagram for regular updates...

Instagram-quill_of_rhea
(Link in bio)

THANKS FOR READING