EPISODE 7: (STALKER)

Start from the beginning

One year after Lhevie's capture, Raquel had moved to a new city and started a new life as promised. She had even found love in Jack's colleague, a kind and gentle man named Alex. They had been dating for a few months now, and Raquel was happy - she had finally found someone who made her feel safe and loved again. But her newfound happiness was short-lived as news broke out about Lhevie's escape from prison once again. Raquel was devastated - she had thought that Lhevie was finally behind bars for good. She knew that she couldn't let Lhevie's obsession destroy her life once again, but she didn't know how to protect herself this time around either. As Lhevie began his killing spree once again - starting with Raquel's closest friends - Raquel knew that she had to act fast. She contacted the police and informed them of Lhevie's whereabouts, but they were too late - Lhevie had already killed her parents and anyone else who had tried to stop him. Raquel was left alone with Lhevie once again - this time, he was more determined than ever to make her his forever. As Lhevie held a knife to Raquel's throat, she knew that this was it - her life was over. But then she heard a loud noise behind them. It was Alex, who had come to her rescue. Lhevie was overpowered once again, but this time was different - Lhevie was more dangerous than ever before, and Raquel knew that she couldn't let her guard down again - Lhevie's obsession was still out there, lurking around every corner. As Raquel lay down on her bed at night - exhausted and scared - she couldn't help but wonder if Lhevie would ever truly be gone for good. She knew that she couldn't let her fear consume her once again, but she also knew that she couldn't let her guard down either. The cliffhanger: As Raquel closed her eyes, she heard a faint whisper in her ear - "I'll be back for you, Raquel. You can't escape me forever." She didn't know who it was, but she knew that she had to be more vigilant than ever before - Lhevie's obsession was still out there somewhere, waiting for his next chance at revenge.

Six months had passed since the harrowing encounter with Lhevie, and Raquel had managed to find a new job as a senior manager at a prestigious mall corporation. She had thrown herself into her work, determined to rebuild her life and put the past behind her. But as fate would have it, Lhevie's shadow loomed over her once again as she discovered that he had also been hired at the corporation, under her team.

Raquel's heart raced as she saw Lhevie walking towards her in the hallway, a malicious glint in his eyes. She knew that she couldn't let him intimidate her again, not this time. With a newfound resolve, she stood her ground and faced him head-on.

As they worked together on various projects, tension crackled between them, with Lhevie constantly trying to undermine Raquel's authority. But Raquel refused to back down, determined to show Lhevie that she was no longer the scared and vulnerable woman he once knew.

Amidst the chaos, Raquel found support in her team, which included the sharp and dedicated marketing manager, Sarah, who quickly became her confidante. Together, they strategized on how to outmaneuver Lhevie and protect the corporation from his malevolent intentions.

However, things took a dark turn when a series of mysterious incidents started occurring within the corporation, threatening its reputation and safety. Raquel suspected Lhevie's involvement but had no concrete evidence to prove it.

As the tension escalated, Raquel knew that she was facing a dangerous adversary, one who was determined to destroy everything she had worked so hard to build. But she also knew that she couldn't do it alone - she needed the support of her team and allies to outsmart Lhevie and put an end to his reign of terror once and for all. The stakes were higher than ever, and Raquel had to stay one step ahead if she wanted to survive the twisted game that Lhevie was playing.

And as the clock ticked down to an inevitable showdown, Raquel couldn't shake off the feeling that the worst was yet to come, and the line between predator and prey was about to blur in ways she never could have imagined.