"I was bullshitting dumbass, I thought you of all people would have put it together" I tell him.

"Man, you had me worked up and everything" Ekko says, disappointed.

"I got to go, dinner's about to be served" I say to him.

"Copy that man, also, Senna's been doing better since you talked to her" He says.

"That's good, alright got to go" I say.

"See ya!" He says before hanging up.

"I expected there to be a video but for it to blow up this fast?"

I go back downstairs and everyone was at the dinning table. There was a seat between Ahri and April for me, I sit between them and see the food laid out in the table. While we began to eat the the girls started conversating while drinking wine.

"So April, you're (Y/n)'s girlfriend?" Sona questions.

"We're in a grey area right now, something happened" April explained simply.

"So Ahri's his girlfriend then?" Sona says, as she had saw Ahri kiss me.

"We're going the harem route" Akali says, her mouth filled with food and the K/DA girls look at her "What?"

"Don't talk with food in your mouth" Ahri says, what Akali said going over her head.

"My, our little ninja had a moment with our bodyguard~" Evelynn says, teasing Akali.

"We kissed" She says as she's becoming a blushing mess "A few times"

"We knew you'd come around" Ahri says with a giggle.

"Bookie had a grand time with him last night, isn't that right Kai'sa?" Evelynn says with a devilish smirk.

"You heard that!" Kai'sa says, embarrassed while blushing.

"Don't worry, I was the only one awake" Evelynn says "I must say you have cute moans Kai~"

Kai'sa sinks in her seat, her cheeks flush red "C'mon can we please stop talking about sex at the table, especially infront of Seraphine" I say while motioning to Seraphine who was trying to innocently eat her foot while her cheeks were pink "We know she isn't ready for that stage yet"

As the girls giggled amongst themselves, I noticed Sona was playing with her hair like she was at the club, plucking at it like strings. My guard started going up. I felt like something was about to happen, I just didn't know what. I also noticed Ahri's fox ears now twitching.

"So Eve, why haven't you had your piece of the pie with this sweet honey?~" Sona asks Evelynn in a teasing voice.

Evelynn chuckles to herself "You see, darling here may seem like a simple guy but he's actually very complex and you could say he likes a specific type of women"

"Oh~, is that so, and what would that be?" Sona says.

"I don't kiss and tell any more so I can't say" Evelynn says.

"He likes hot women, duh" Akali says, like if she was pointing out the obvious.

"Or cute ones" Seraphine says, talking about herself, being innocent.