Author's note:

Su cuy'gar! And welcome!
The story is in progress, so please bear with me!
I'd like to state again that this is not just a random fanfic, it is a full fanfiction that I will be working on and putting a lot of time into so I would appreciate it if you would give it a chance and not just skip through!
This is not a reader insert, or an X reader, but I hope it's relatable!
It will be inspired by the Star Wars legends style, So definitely a more realistic take on Star Wars the clone wars. It will be very detailed and dark at times, but that's how war is. I also want to say that this fanfiction will not contain smut. It will be realistic and human, so be prepared for that, but this isn't a fic made to satisfy You in that way. So if you came here looking for that, I would kindly suggest you look somewhere else. There WILL be romance, a slow burn romance, here and there, So be patient! But that's not what this story is all about, so please give it time!
All characters belong to their respective owners!
I will be making this as detailed and canonically accurate as possible, but there may be some details and characters here and there that do not fit perfectly with current canon. So don't come after me!