The fat billowing cat thought she was going to play with it and ran towards her meowly.

Jiang Mian: "..."

In desperation, she had no choice but to hold the cat's back neck, ready to put it in the basket.

Just two steps, the bedroom door suddenly opened, and a girl came out. She was stunned when she saw Jiang Mian. There was a moment of panic in her eyes. She quickly reacted and laughed: "Mianmian, you have come back from a trip, oops, you You can’t carry a small mi like this, it will be uncomfortable."

She ran over to grab the cat from Jiang Mian's hand, held it in her arms and kept stroking it, and said softly, "Don't be afraid, Xiao Mi, your mom didn't mean to carry you like this on purpose. She may be in a bad mood."

These words sounded nothingat first, but after hearing these words unknowingly, I was afraid that Jiang Mian was a person who often could not control his temper and abuse cats.

Jiang Mian looked at the person in front of her , with long hair with clear soup and water, a pure appearance, wearing a yellow skirt, and a fragrance of fragrance all over her body.

If her memory is correct, this dress belongs to the original owner. As for the fragrance, it is the unique taste of several expensive skin care products that the original owner is used to.

"Mianmian, why are you looking at me like this? I'm your good friend Feifei." As soon as Lin Feifei looked up, she saw Jiang Mian looking at herself with a weird look. She saw that her back was chilly, thinking about this. What's going on with the big-chested strawbag today.

"Oh, Lin Feifei." Jiang Mian remembered that there were a lot of scenes about Lin Feifei in the original book, and her support was indispensable on the way the original owner kept doing her life.

The original owner fell in love with Gu Qiwen at first sight, and did not know that Gu Qiwen already had the heroine Bai Yueguang in his heart. It was Lin Feifei who told her that seeing Gu Qiwen and a girl very close together, she learned about the existence of the heroine Guan Xin.

Lin Feifei High School and Jiang Mian are in the same school. Once on the way home, Jiang Mian was intercepted by a gangster. Lin Feifei bravely rushed out to rescue her. From then on, she became Jiang Mian’s best friend.

Although the original owner is stubborn and self-willed, she is still good to her friends. She is generous and generous, giving Lin Feifei anything, just like tens of thousands of brand-name jewelry bags.

As a result, Lin Feifei has obtained millions of things from the original owner over the years.

Even in this apartment, Lin Feifei kept saying that the dormitory conditions of the school were not very good. The original owner said casually that she could come to me if she didn't want to live in the school. Since then, she has come to my house from time to time for convenience.

Lin Feifei came to see Jiang Mian a few days ago. The nanny told her that Jiang Mian had gone for a trip, so she moved in comfortably. Fortunately, she is still a bit sane. She lives in the guest bedroom at night, but during the day she will enter the master bedroom and use Jiang Mian's things.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Mian came back suddenly and caught her by surprise.

Jiang Mian looked at her with a faint smile: "I blocked Guan Xin at the school's Zhishu Pavilion, guess what happened in the end?"

"What's the matter? Did Guan Xin not agree to leave Gu Qiwen?" Lin Feifei flashed across her face in a panic, and she quickly calmed down. With Jiang Mian's mind, how could she think so much.