Chapter 4

In the world of cultivating immortals, as a cultivator, the spirit pet is one of the essential items for cultivation.

Jiang Mian once broke through a secret realm. By chance, she got a divine beast and received it as a spiritual pet. Like this fat cat named Mi, it has beautiful green eyes.

Jiang Mian shook her head and stopped thinking about it. Everything in the world of cultivating immortals has nothing to do with her, and it is now alive and well.

She went to the bathroom to take a bath. All traces of suicide by the original owner's wrist cut were removed from the bathroom. Judging from Liu's attitude towards her, Liu's mother didn't know it. Most of the bathroom cleaning was done by the local tyrant.

After taking a shower, Jiang Mian wiped the misted mirror. A delicate face was reflected in it. The skin was tender enough to pinch water, and she smiled lightly, eyebrows curled.

Because she wasn't sure which things in the bathroom had been touched by Lin Feifei, she gave them all to Liu Ma. Fortunately, the mask was still usable.

Now she hasn't introduced the air into the body, and can't remove the magazines in the body. The girl's skin needs to be maintained.

He tore a piece of the mask and put it on. Looking at the face with a mask stuck in the mirror and no facial features, Jiang Mian, who had never put on a mask before, couldn't help but want to laugh, and then dropped the mask.

She had to hold her back, and when she got out of the bathroom, she suddenly heard a sound from the kitchen.

Jiang Mian: "?"

Mother Liu had just left and it was impossible to return. She was the only one in the house. She told the two dads that she went back to school directly, and it was impossible for them.

Moreover, the original owner and the four fathers have agreed that if the four fathers come to her, they must notify her in advance. If they violate it once, she will go on a hunger strike once and do what he says-Okinawa can use the wrist cutting to threaten Tyrant father, you can know that she is a stubborn donkey, and if you don't follow her requirements, there are ways to mess around.

Now she is just an ordinary mortal who can no longer be ordinary. For the sake of safety, Jiang Mian didn't say a word immediately. Looking around the bedroom, there was a golf club in the corner, she picked it up smoothly.

Walking out of the bedroom, the sound of the kitchen became more pronounced. As soon as Jiang Mian walked to the door of the kitchen, the sound of footsteps approached. The next second, an unfamiliar face came up, and she waved it out without thinking.

"Mianmian!"

Wait, this sound is a bit familiar, Jiang Mian's hand changed course, the golf club slid along the top of the person's head, and the strong wind set up the other's hair.

The man in front of him had a baby face, fair complexion, handsome features, and he couldn't see the specific age, but his eyebrows became more and more familiar, and she thought of the sound he had just made.

Jiang Mian: "...Dad?"

"Huh!" Zuo Xingping responded loudly, and he followed the erected head on top of his head. He looked at the cue stick in the hands of the baby girl with lingering fears. Fortunately, he didn't knock on his forehead. He really wanted to knock. The child was lying on the ground and could not get up.

Jiang Mian: "..."

Zuo Xingping scratched his head: "Didn't you say that my sticky beard is not good-looking, I just pulled it."