Knight and the Princess

The following days went on and more students from other students appeared. The cafe was as lovely as possible, the new foot traffic made more people flock to it. The extra customers flocked in daily, really increasing the revenue for Jaune. The biggest change however was a particular visitor that appeared almost daily.

Weiss: "Hey Jaune, can I get my usual?" You see, Weiss made this her hang out spot. Since she and Jaune made up, she has been frequenting the cafe due to it's warmth and home feeling. "Hey Lily, how are you sweetie?" She patted the girls head and gave a warm smile. Lily was happy because that meant another aunt in her life. After that, Weiss leaned down to Lily's level. "We are gonna try to get my sister to date your dad." She gave a wink and Lily grew a determined look.

Lily: "Operation Knight and Princess is a go!" It was like she had fire in her eyes. Her and Weiss smiled at each other, while Jaune who watched grew a discerning feeling within him.

Jaune: "What on earth are they talking about over there?"

Ruby was serving some tables and doing bus work. The door to the cafe opened and a casually dressed Winter appeared.

Ruby: "Oh hey Winter, how's it going?" Winter gave a warm smile, contrary to her name. "Here to visit Weiss, or maybe a certain blonde." She gave a smug smile. Winter's face turned pink as she coughed into her hand.

Winter: "While I find Jaune's company very.... comforting. I am here actually to spend time with Weiss, I'm going to be here for some time, so I want to make sure that I make up for the lost time we had. " She looked to see Jaune speaking to Weiss and Lily at the register. "He... isn't seeing anyone right?"

Ruby: "Naw, he used to like your sister, but he gave up on that a while back ago. There was one girl in particular that liked him, but he either didn't feel that way back, or just never noticed." The thoughts of how Pyrrha's loose lips accidentally giving away a major secret filled Ruby's head. I guess she was the reason it happened in the first place. "Anyways, enough about that. If you're interested, I'm sure he'd return your feelings. You'd just have to be patient."

Winter place her hand to her chin, thinking of how to win Jaune over. She didn't want to rush things, and she definitely didn't want things to feel forced either.

Winter: "Thanks Ruby, I think I have an idea." She pulled out her scroll and looked up ticket prices of the fair. 

Timeskip-

It was the evening, Lily had been hanging out with Weiss and Winter for majority of the day.  Jaune was happy to let her because he wanted her still have a childhood.

Winter: "Lily, do you think you and your dad are free on Sunday?" Lily pondered for a bit, "It's just, I know you guys are busy, but I don't wanna take away your off day."

Lily: "I think Papa would like to, after all he's always saying, 'I could use a break'." She said in her best impersonation, Weiss and Winter giggled at the girl's acting. "Why don't you ask him?" 

Winter's face went pink. She wanted to, but didn't seem to have courage.

Weiss: " You should, the last one to have a crush on Jaune didn't act on her feelings, and now that relationship is good as dead." Winter and Lily looked over. "In my opinion, go for it sis.  He's kind, raises his child with good values, runs a business that has no illegitimate intentions.  More importantly, his heart is true gold."  The three look at the counter and see Jaune taking orders and making drinks.  Suddenly a woman goes to the register, familiar to Lily.

Lily: "Oh no, not her." They saw Lily have a 'not her' face. "That's Ms Mya, she's been trying to get dad to date her daughter, even though they both have stated they aren't interested in each other like that." With that Winter's air went to a more huntress.