She took a sigh then she grabbed the moisturiser and applied it over her palms then she spoke to herself while massaging the moisturizer over her arms
" when I said nothing attracts me now... This is what I mean. "

° ° °

The weekend has come and Abdullah was sitting in the Madrassa with Jimin and was teaching him the remaining Quran lessons.

On the other hand Taehyung was getting ready to go to Madrassa as he already talked to Abdullah while his phone number was mentioned on the paper his manger gave him and Abdullah asked him to come to his Madrassa.

He left his house and drove straight towards the Madrassa, as he reached there he walked towards his room and he heard the Quran recitation then he smiled while looking at the children who were reciting the Quran just then his eyes fell on a child who was nearly 4 years and was reciting his Qaida but he was continuously stuttering.

He joined his eyebrows in confusion and walked towards him in the big yard in the center of hallways, he sat on his one knee beside that child and caressed his head while asking him in a gentle voice
" What happened? Are you feeling difficult to learn your lesson? "

The child nodded his head and said
" Can you help me to recite? I forgot and I'm afraid to go to my teacher what if he scolded me? "

Taehyung smiled and said " I'm sure your teacher won't scold you but still I'll do it for you, show me which words you are finding difficult to recite? " The child shows him the word he was trying to recite but he knows he doesn't know how to recite the Quran, he looked at the child and smiled then he said " just a little wait I'll be back. "

He took the para from that child and walked towards the teachers sitting at a far corner then he sat in front of him and asked him
" Can you pronounce these words for me and tell me how to recite them? "

The teacher looked at Taehyung's face in confusion then he asked him " why are you asking this? Are you one of the reverted students? "

Taehyung shook his head then he said
" Leave it... Just recite this for me please. "
Then the teacher looked at the para and recited the words

کَی٘دًا... ک ی Kai zabar د Dan zabar do

کَی٘دًا

Taehyung listened to him carefully and repeated after him then he smiled and said " thankyou. "
He left from there and went back to the child then he sat beside him and placed the Qaida in front of him on the rail then he said " come on repeat after me. "

He recited the word for him and the child repeated after him then Taehyung make him learn his lesson and when he became smooth with his lesson he smiled and said
" Now you can go to your teacher he'll be happy look how good you are reciting. "

The child smiled and said " why don't you become my teacher, I love the way you teach me... Please be our teacher. "
Taehyung smiled at his innocence then he asked his name while caressing his cheeks
" What's your name? "

" Yusuf. " The child replied to him then Taehyung smiled and said " your name seems so beautiful to pronounce Yusuf. "
He smiled then he again said " you have a great teacher go to him and learn your lesson from him I've to meet Mr. Abdullah... Okay? "