Chapter 3 Meeting Kakari Hatake [Short]

The next day came and Alex was in the forest around Konoha, he was training.

Alex: Ok, now that I am more confident in my Flying Raijin technique, maybe I should try using Flying Raijin and one of my other Jutsu's at the same time.

He says as he makes a clone of himself.

[A/N: AC=Alex Clone]

AC: What's up Boss.

The clone asked.

Alex: Yo, I need to Spar with someone. You down?

AC: Of Course. Anything you're trying to do that I can help with?

Alex: You'll see. Wait you're me you know what I'm trying to do.

AC: Oh yeah. Well let's get to it then.

The two got into a stance and started fighting. It started with Taijutsu.

[A/N: Alex Is Kakashi, And AC Is Obito]

The two were obviously evenly matched. When they clashed, they flipped backwards to get away from each other.

AC: Well, are you going to get serious?!

Alex smirked and he pulled out a kunai and threw it at his clone. The clone activated his Sharingan, he caught the kunai and the original smirked and teleported to him. At this point a ninja came across the scene and watched.

???: Hmm, this looks interesting.

When Alex teleported to his clone, he was above the clone.

Alex: CHIDORI!

The young male called out

The young male called out. As the person who was watching went wide eyed.

???: That was just like Minato-Sensei... who is this kid. He's even using my jutsu!

The clone dissipated and Alex landed and picked up his Kunai and put it back in his pouch.

Alex: I did it.

The person who was watching the male jumped down to him and confronted him.

???: Hey, Kid.

Alex turned to the voice and saw a woman with white hair.

Alex: Hey. Who are you?

The male asks.

???: I could ask you the same thing.

The female said.

Alex: I asked you first.

He says and the woman sighs.

???: I'm Kakari Hatake, the creator of the jutsu you just used.

Alex: You created Chidori? Cool. I'm surprised though, how do you get past the tunnel vision without the Sharingan?

He inquires and Kakari shakes her head.

Kakari: Not yet, who are you. Also, I'll ask you the same question you asked me. All but one Uchiha member is alive.

She tells him and he shrugs.

Alex: Fair enough. I'm Alex Namikaze. I have the Sharingan, not sure how.

Kakari's eye widened.

Alex: I'm also assuming you're wondering how I learned the Chidori... well to be honest I saw an Anbu do it and I just kinda copied it.

He tells her and Kakari thinks back to her time in the Anbu when she saved a child from some Rouge Ninja from the Hidden Cloud.

Kakari: This is the kid I saved... no wonder why Danzo had me protect him he's related to the 4th somehow.

She thought to herself.

Kakari: I see. Well to answer your question, a comrade gave me his Sharingan before his death as a gift for me becoming a Jonin.

She tells him with a sad tone.

Alex: Sorry for your loss. Anyway, what are you doing out here?

Kakari: I'm coming back from a mission.

The male nods.

Kakari: You know, I saw what you were doing just now. You were doing what the 4th Hokage did. You have a lot of potential. I'd even call you a prodigy. How about you train with me, I can teach you a lot, even help you with your Sharingan.

Alex smirks under his mask and nods.

Alex: Sure, I'm getting assigned to a team tomorrow, so whenever we're both free we can train.

The two continue to talk for a bit and even spar, before going back to the village.