Natalie (my main Oc)❤🐾🐺

First things first, i'm inspired by LeticiaMunizMartins, she inspired me to finally show my Oc's, she's quite the professional of doing it, i thank her for inspiring me aaaaaand, follow her to see her Oc's as well, let's get going!

Name: Natalie.

Full name/Real name: Natalie Emily Wolves.

Aliase(s):
•The winner of the national pageant of Los Angeles;
•The Beauty of the wolfs;
•Princess Ultima;
•Alpha queen;

Nickname(s):
Lie (Zoe, Max, Scarlet)
Little gem (Lilith and Geaorge)
Stardust (Magnolia)
Pup (Brandon)
Blossom (Zach and Rachel)

Specie: Pure blood werewolf.

Gender: Female(She/her).

Sexuality: Straight/Demisexual.

Occupation(s): Blogger, Student.

Home: Wolve's mansion.

Affiliations: The Wolve's family, many others universes

Likes: Drawing, Cooking, Sing, Dance, Training combat, Have tea parties with her friends, Gymnastic, Comfort people, Make new friends, Protect the people she loves, Try new outfits, Makeup, Fight villains, Her parents and grandparents, Tell/hear histories, Children, Spoil her loved ones, Positivity, Sing in public(currently).

Dislikes: Mean people, Disrespect, Hatred, War, People yelling at her, Succumb to her savage side, her parents being overprotective, Everyone thinking she's fragile, Hurt people's feelings, Sing in public(formerly), Provoking outfits, Lies, Perverts, Invading her personal space, Talking bad about her grandfather.

Personality: Kind, Intelligent, Sweet, Lovable, Lucky, Positive, Comprehensive, Funny, Cute, Sisterly, Protective, Smart, Playful, Brave, Determined, Fierce.

Hobby:
•Hang out with her best friends
•Shopping
•Help poor people
•Filming videos
•Training
•Hunting with her father
•Modeling
•Traveling
•Bake sweets
•Studying new cultures
•Fighting evil

Paraphernalia: Her blue collar and her Draw book.

Abilities: Invulnerability, Enhanced hearing, Immense strength, Werewolf physiology, Negative and positive magic, Inhuman beauty, Sing mastery, Leadership, Ultima powers, Immense wealthy, Monetary manipulation, Emotional aura, Super leaping, Hand-to-Hand combatant, Athleticism, Flexibility, Dance mastery, Regeneration, Unbreakable soul, Werewolf transformation, Alpha command, Sixth sense, Enhanced smell, Sword proficiency.

Family: Lilith(Mother), George(Father), Brandon(Cousin), Lindsay(Aunt), Linda(Aunt), Jackson(Uncle), Magnolia(Grandmother), Richard(Grandfather†)

Friends/Allies: Max(BFF), Zoe(Second BFF), Zach, Rachel, Wolf clan, Tiger clan, Lion clan, Characters from other fandom's, Scarlet, Angelina.

Enemies: Any bad guys of the fandom, Queen Sapphire, Vanity, Shadow wolfs.

Favorite food/snack: Pizza, Nachos, Cake, Lollipops, Chocolate, Lasagna, Cookies, Ice cream.

Favorite drink: Smoothie, Milkshake, Lemonade, Strawberry milk, Cocktail, Soda.

Her theme song:

Quote
"If you never stop looking further, you'll never find the treasure below the rainbow!"