Love Behind The Camera

Start from the beginning

But Jungkook looked unfazed. He breathed out as he kept caressing Sohee's cheek without leaning in.

"Get closer Jungkook", Taehyung sighed.

"Cut it!", he yelled as Jungkook stepped back leaving a comfortable distance between him and Sohee.

"Jungkook what happened, I told you to get closer but you are not listening. Is everything okay?", Taehyung asked as Jungkook just nodded with a sigh.

"I want you to almost kiss her. Your lips should be inches apart. It didn't deliver well", Taehyung pressed his lips together in dissatisfaction.

"Fine, let's take a break. Get some fresh air Jungkook, relax. Let's take a break guys, we'll continue after 15 minutes!", he said into the mic as everyone started to leave.

Jungkook left with a roll of his eyes which went unnoticed by Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed as he chewed a gun and decided to use the washroom. He entered the washroom and opened the door but suddenly someone grabbed him closer and pinned him against the wall.

Taehyung gasped in surprise when he saw the person.

"Jungkook!", he whispered in an alert tone.

"Closer you want huh?", Jungkook whispered in a possessive mocking tone as he stepped very close to Taehyung. Their noses touched as Jungkook softly ran his finger over Taehyung's cheek. His hand around Taehyung's waist got tightened.

Taehyung took a shaky breath as he held onto Jungkook's shoulders.

"Jungkook this--", Jungkook blocked him by joining their lips. His kiss was more passionate and eager. He pulled out for a moment and removed Taehyung's glasses and again connected their lips, his hand around Taehyung slowly crept inside his shirt caressing his bare waist.

Taehyung clenched Jungkook's shirt as he squeezed shut his eyes. Jungkook forcefully entered Taehyung's mouth as he devoured Taehyung's every nook and corner. He tilted Taehyung's face by grabbing his neck and pressing their bodies together.

Taehyung tried to contain his rising heat and the moan but when Jungkook pinched his waist and bit his lips, he couldn't control it as he moaned a little loud. His legs started to shake from the kiss.

"I hope this closeness satisfied you, if it's not then I guess I can make it up to you when you get back home darling", Jungkook pulled back and winked at Taehyung with a smirk. He slides Taehyung's glasses into his eyes.

"See you around director", Jungkook slapped Taehyung's butt as he made a bubble through the bubble gum.

"Next time try strawberry-flavored bubble gum, it tastes like you", Jungkook left after placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung stood there, breathlessly. Mouth wide open, panting heavily. His eyes are unfocused on some object that he cares less about.

After minutes he recovered cleared his throat and adjusted his dress. He came out of the stall and looked into the mirror. He blushed more when he saw his condition, hair messed up, face flushed and red, lips swollen.

He corrected himself and washed his face. After taking a final look he stepped out of the washroom and entered the shooting set. His eyes searched for a certain pair and when he found them he blushed and pretended to adjust his glasses.

Jungkook was still chewing his gum with a flirtatious look. He wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk. Taehyung looked away huffing in shyness.

"Let's try another scene, we can retake this one some other day", he said into his mic and Jungkook smiled widely.