The brunette Ravenclaw, Lita, was Georges girlfriend. They got together at the beginning of the year, and broke off a couple of days ago, for reasons you don't know.
And the black haired Gryffindor sitting next to her with his arm wrapped around her waist is your best friend – who you had a crush on for ages. Yesterday, they made their relationship official, much to your distress. And George's, obviously.

You cross your arms in front of your chest. "I'm all ears, Weasley."

"My proposal: A fake relationship."

"A fake relationship?", you reiterate.

George nods. "Think about it. I want Lita back, and it's obvious as day that you want Arian, for whatever reason."

"Careful, Weasley.", you hiss.

He ignores your warning and proceeds. "What better way to achieve that than us becoming a couple, even if it's just for show? The news are going to spread like a wildfire. I know Lita well enough. She's going to be back in a minute, and you will be there to comfort poor Arian."

His offer sounds crazy, yes. But it also makes sense – in a twisted, strange way.
One look to Lita and Arian and the way he admires her sincere laugh makes you accede without thinking twice.

You hold out your hand to George.
"We have a deal.", you say.

A wicked glim makes his George's eyes light up. He takes your hand and shakes it before he gets up.

"Come to my dorm after classes. We have to make a master plan...kitty.", he adds with a wink.

As you watch him walk out of the great hall, you can't help but wondering if maybe you just made your life a hell of a lot more complicated.

——————————
Fred:
You are ex-lovers that ended on bad terms.

Usually, anticipation made you giddy whenever you crossed the magic gate in King's Cross that leads you to the Platform 9 3/4

Usually, anticipation made you giddy whenever you crossed the magic gate in King's Cross that leads you to the Platform 9 3/4. But this time, everything is different. The wound of your break up with Fred isn't quite healed and the thought of facing him makes you feel uneasy. For the first time in four years, you find yourself wishing the summer break would be longer.

Keeping your head low, you navigate through the crowds of students, your overwhelmed parents close to your heels. They know nothing about your break up. You don't want to answer any questions to them, so you wish to keep it that way. Luckily, you don't run into Fred, and after an emotional goodbye, you claim your seat next to Hermione and opposite of Ron and Harry.

Eventually, your tense shoulders relax a bit and for a while, you just devour the pile of sweets Harry bought from the trolley.

Maybe this isn't going to be as hard as you feared, you thought, when suddenly the door to your compartment slides open. One look at who's standing in the doorway makes your heart drop and you abruptly turn to look out of the window.