(accidentally) hurting you during an argument

(Dating)

——————————
Harry:

„Harry, I'm not trying to control you, I'm just worried about you!", you yell, throwing your hands in the air

Harry tugs on his hair, just as emotionally overdriven as you are. „You don't need to worry! I am capable of looking after myself!", Harry screams back at you.
You are arguing about the Triwizarding Tournament, or more about in how much danger it puts him. Everytime you tried to bring it up, he would push the topic away, but this time, you didn't let him. Instead, you pressed your back against the wooden door of your dorm when he tried to leave.
Now, Harry feels caged in like an animal. It's not that he doesn't want to talk about it, or doesn't understand your worry. It's just that there is nothing he can do about it. He has no way to back out. And he is worried himself. The first two tasks were dangerous enough, and he can't even imagine what the third might be. Your fear simply makes him loose his mind, because he can't to anything to ease it.
„Let me go now.", Harry sighs.
You press your back harder against the door. „No! We need to talk about it!", you hiss.
„Ugh!", he scoffs, marching over to you and pulling you away from the door. He leaves through it and when you open your mouth to say something, he throws it shut.
You cry out in pain. Your fingers were on the doorframe, and smashed them with the door full force.
In a split second, Harry is with you, trying to take a look at your hand, mumbling an apology, but you quickly pull your hand away.
„Y/n, I didn't mean to-"
He tries to take your hand again and you flinch away from him. „Go away, Harry.", you croak, biting back tears from pain and anger, and lock yourself in the bathroom to run cold water over your fingers.
Harry stares at the door with watery eyes, asking himself how the hell he did let it come this far.

——————————
Ron:

Arguing with Ron is rare, but when it happened, it gets nasty every time

Arguing with Ron is rare, but when it happened, it gets nasty every time. Due to the stubbornness of you both, it gets loud and furious real quick. At the moment, your standing at opposite sides of his dorm room, arguing about how he didn't take it serious how Lavender Brown keeps flirting with him.
Deep down you know there's nothing for you to worry about, but it annoys you how Ron seems to enjoy the attention, as if yours isn't enough to satisfy.
„I never flirted with Lavender!", Ron scowls.
You yell in frustration. „Maybe not, but you also didn't stop her when she did! She was practically on your lap this morning, Ron!"
Your voice is shaky and tears of anger sting in your eyes, so you turn around to not let him see them.
Ron scoffs. „That's so typical of you. Starting an argument and than turning away.", Ron says, marching over to you. „Look at me!", he spits, grabbing your upper arm to turn you around, which you refuse to do. Rons grip tightens until it hurts. „Turn around!"
You hiss in pain. „Ron, that hurts!", you scream.
Only than, he lets go of you.
„I didn't even grab you that hard.", Ron tries to excuse himself, embarrassed that he lost his temper like that, but at the same time his blood is still boiling from the arguement, so he does not care to apologize.
You roll up the sleeve of your hoodie. „Oh yeah, you didn't?", you spit. „Look at this then!" You reveal the imprint of his fingers on your skin.
His mouth gets dry. „I- I'm sorry.", he gasps, brushing his fingers over the bruise, but you press yourself against the wall, not wanting him to touch you.
Rons hand floats in the air for a moment, then he gulps. „I'm sorry.", he mumbles before fleeing.