meeting again after summer break

Harry:
(Friends but crushing)

As Harry is chatting with Ron and waiting for Hermione to arrive at the platform, you walk up to him, a distraught Neville close to your heels

"Hey, we're searching for Trevor.", you interrupt them. "Have you seen him?"
Harry turns around, a warm smile forming on his lips when he realizes it's you.
"Hey Harry.", you say .
He goes to wrap both arms around you to hug you tight. "Hey y/n.", he murmurs into your hair.
The sudden proximity makes your face heat up and you're so caught of guard by at that Harry already took a step back before you could hug him back.
"Uhm- how was your summer?", Harry asks, now feeling a bit awkward due to your lack of response to his hug.
You tug a strand of hair behind your ear. "Great. It was...great."
"Can we keep searching, please?", Neville says next to you, and only now you remember why you approached Harry in the first place.
"Oh. Yeah, of course."
You take a few steps, only to turn around and go back. Before you have a chance to overthink it, you wrap your arms around Harry's torso for a brief second.
"I missed you.", you mumble before you head off to follow Neville.

——————————
Ron:
(Dating)

Your relationship with Ron is relatively fresh and new - you only got together two weeks before the last school year ended and during summer break there was no opportunity to go visit each other

It doesn't occur you once though to wonder about how to handle seeing each other agains.
When you step onto platform 9 3/4 and see Ron standing on his own, arms crossed and talking to his family, you yell his name to get his attention.
Ron steps away from his family, opening his arms,expectantly waiting, and you waste no time and throw yourself into his arms.
You sigh when he wraps his arms tightly around you, engulfing you in a warming hug.
"I missed you, Ron.", you say when you entangle yourself from him.
The way he smiles at you makes your heart skip a beat. "I missed you too."
With that, he cups your face in his hands and pulls your face closer.
"So much...", he adds before he closes the last distance between your faces and meets yours lips in a tender kiss.

——————————
George:
(Friends but you kissed goodbye when you parted for the summer break)