Sitting on a couch near the fireplace in the common room, you giggle along with Ginny.
"He's definitely looking at you.", you whisper, bumping Ginny's shoulder with yours while stealing a glance at Harry.

He is sitting a few meters further on an armchair, talking to Hermione and Ron - and he is definitely looking at Ginny whenever her overprotective brother doesn't pay attention.

Luckily, Ginny is so distracted by it that she doesn't notice that every now and then, Ron shifts in his seat to steal a glance at you.

Ginny is super annoyed by Ron's protectiveness over her, and at the same time she would flip her shit if she caught her brother looking at you the way he does. For different reasons, but still.
It's kind of hypocritical, but whatever.

Said glances from Ron are the reason for the redness of your cheeks.
You try your best to keep your calm, but honestly you had a crush on Ron for ages and just lately, at the beginning of the school year, he started paying real attention to you.

Naturally, you were around him pretty often since you are Ginny's friend, but his gaze kind of always swept over you - as if dismissed as a little kid.
Now, it's different. And it's thrilling to have him looking at you with heat in his eyes, even though you don't know what you're going to do with the knowledge.

While you're thinking, you're staring at Ron, and maybe he felt your eyes on him, because he turns around and his eyes lock with yours.
Suddenly, the world turns silent. It feels like it stops spinning.

Maybe a second passed, maybe a minute. Hell, it could have been an hour as well. But suddenly, an elbow conncts with your rib cage, and when you turn to look you find Ginny staring at you through squinted eyes. "What the hell was that?", she hisses.

You mutter "nothing", and dare to look over to Ron for the fracture of a second. He's staring at his feet, cheeks a deep red, while Hermione is whispering something to him that obviously agitates him.
"I did not stare!", you hear Ron say - it most definitely was supposed to be a whisper, but comes out as a shout.

Ron is a horrible liar; if there was any doubt left, now they all know - Harry, Hermione and Ginny. Ron was indeed staring at you.
The wide smile that knowledge puts on your face couldn't be dimmed by the mightiest force in the world.

——————————
George:
You are having a fake relationship.

"I have a proposal for you

"I have a proposal for you."

Reluctantly, you took your eyes off of the giggling couple at the Ravenclaw table. You find George Weasley sitting next to you, his eyes on you.

"What?", you seethe through gritted teeth. It has nothing to do with him, today you're just angry at every person on this planet.

George raises his hands in mocking defence. "Sorry, kitty.", he taunts you.
Then his teasing expression goes serious. "Look, we could help each other out. We're both in the same boat."
His gaze flickers towards the same couple that you observed earlier.