Ch 1 Summoning

[ note: Rimuru and Ciel talking {.....}
             Thought communication (.....)
             Anyone speaking "....." ]

Rimuru pov

I was sitting in my office doing some no mountains of paperworks and like always Ciel chan declined my offer to help.

[Author: poor Rimuru sama but anyway Ciel chan is revealed and she is also the queen of tempest but she came out when it is necessary]

Looks like Ciel chan is also bored after the war all things are peaceful. Wait a minute we know about other worlds is there a summoning call if yes then it will be fun. I will ask Ciel chan then.

Rimuru: {Ciel is there any summoning
call?}

Ciel:{No, master}

Rimuru:{Ok if there is then tell me.}

Ciel:{Yes master}

1 hour later

Ciel:{Master there is a summoning call from another world.}

Rimuru:{Oh can we go there? I know you are also bored Ciel chan please can we go there.} please answer yes yes.

Ciel:{Yes we can go there.}

Rimuru: yes thank God now I can leave this hell.{Ok then prepare to go there and tell everyone that I am living this place for a while and give me only basic informations.}

Ciel:{Understood}

Third pov:

After Ciel told everyone that Rimuru and Ciel is leaving for a while and also shut the simp lord Diablo.  After that she explained about Naruto world.And the summoning began.

In Naruto world:-
Kabuto pov:

After reanimeting the akatsuki members    I am testing my new jutsu that I created the first attempt was failed but the second worked it's very bright to see but I can sence a presence.after 10 seconds we can see a person with silvery blue hair.

Meanwhile, Rimuru pov:

Seem like I came to another world and Ciel chan told me basic of this word like shinobis,chakra and also why we are here this is there 4th war and who even summoned us are in enemy side and lastly who started the war.I am not gonna help these weirdos.Anyway I will introduce myself.

Rimuru:"I am Rimuru tempest so you are the one who called me."

Kabuto:"Yes I am the one who summoned you I am Kabuto."

Rimuru: "So why do you summoned me and who are you."(pointing towards Obito.)

Obito: "I am Tobi and you are here to help us to win the war."

Rimuru: Ciel chan told he only declared the war isn't he and do he think he is huh he is talking like he is talking to a servant.He literally pissed me off.Wait a minute his name is Obito Uchiha not Tobi why is hiding his identity. Anyways they summoned a demon so I will act like a demon and this masked weirdo I want to show who a boss is I will now act like a demon.

[Author: Take a note never ever mess with Rimuru sama or he teach you a lesson. And Rimuru didn't sealed his power he can do whatever he want and I also don't like when he sealed his power.]

Rimuru: "Don't ever try to lie from me Obito Uchiha I know that you declared the war. And mind your mouth because I am not your servant.and the first thing is why I even have to fight for your benefit when you only declared the war?"

Kabuto: "Because I summoned you and I can control you."

[Author: This is what we call stupidity ×100 moment. ]

Rimuru: "Ok then control me."(teleports) wow how cool was I looking when I said that that and see their faces they were shocked like hell that was really funny.

Ciel: {Master is a child but that sure was funny.} (whisper)

Rimuru: {Ciel did you say something.}

Ciel: {No it's just your imagination.}

Rimuru: Typical Ciel chan and that iconic line.

Meanwhile, Obito pov:

How did he know my real name an that I declared the war and how did he break the control just how strong is he is he stronger than me and did he just teleported outside? I have to calm myself down.

[Author:once again a stupid person.]

Kabuto pov:

How did he break the control or I don't have the control of him from the start and how did he know Tobi declared the war just how strong is he is he stronger than me and Tobi and how did he  teleported outside? No problem I have many pawns left and I my main pawn who can deal with this when the times come I will reanimate him. My main pawn Madara Uchiha.

[Author: once again stupidity ×100 moment please anyone tell them what Rimuru can do.]

Rimuru pov :

So what can I do maybe I can help them little bit wait I have a idea yes Ciel chan was also bored so how about I ask her to travel along side with me yes that is an amazing idea .

Rimuru:{ Umm Ciel chan can we travel along in this adventure?}

Ciel:{ what?!}(blushing)

Rimuru:{ Ciel chan is blushing}

Ciel: {No it's just ...}

Rimuru: {my imagination }

Ciel:{....}

Rimuru:{ So yes or not?}

Ciel: {Y-yes}

Third pov:
After Rimuru makes the clone for Ciel and she takes the control of the body.

Rimuru pov:
Ciel is in front of me and now I am thinking what do we do next ok I will ask Ciel chan then.

Rimuru:{Ciel what do we do next?}

Ciel: {Master my suggestion is to go and meet the 5 kage if you want to help them.}

Rimuru: {where they are now and if they will thrust us or not?}

Ciel:{ the 5 kage submit is held in the land of iron and we have to gain their trust.}

Rimuru:{ok then we will go and please don't give the spoilers.}

Rimuru:"ok let's go."

___________________________________________

Author: So this is my first time writting a story on Wattpad.

And I will try to post on daily basis maybe.

And sorry if there was any mistake.

Thanks.

Words count: 1000

___________________________________________