EnderBoi : Origin

Start from the beginning

And other kids? You know...

They have other things to do.

But Midoriya had learned not to worry about such things. He can handle it on his own! After all, Kacchan won't always be there for him. Although he tries not to stay a step away from him. Not since that one incident...

„K-Kacchan look!" little Izuku called for his blond-haired friend, sitting in the sandbox. He finally managed to build the perfect sandcastle! Which was difficult for him. His tail kept moving, effectively destroying the work. But he finally succeeded! And he's sure it's much better than his friend's sand structure.

"Wow! That's a really nice sandcastle!" an unfamiliar voice rang out right behind him.

"Is great!" added another, and Izuku turned around, noticing two boys his age. One of them was really pale. Midoriya noticed particles of frost on his eyelashes. Probably a quirk effect. The second one had slightly wider eyes with smaller pupils. But Izuku guessed it might have to do with the way he sees. He didn't even notice when he started mumbling, staring at them with wide eyes.

"...Uh... You okay?"

He stopped immediately, blinking his eyes a few times. He forgot again! And Kacchan told him to limit it because it looks even weirder!

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay! And thank you!"

And here, Izuku, make one mistake that he never wanted to make again. He smiled. But not like usual, only squinting his eyes. He smiled just like any normal kid. Even too wide. His numerous sharp teeth sparkled from the sun's rays, and his eyes glowed delicately.

There was no need to do anything as the two boys screamed in fear, running away to their parents.

"M-MOM!"

"MOM, HELP!"

Izuku immediately closed his mouth, covering it with his hands. He pressed his hands tightly, burying his head between his arms. He didn't want to scare them. He just smiled! Maybe he should apologize to them? He didn't want to-

"What the hell?! You think it's funny to scare others?"

The visibly furious woman stood in front of Izuku, holding her sons behind her. The others looked at Izuku with fear.

"I... I didn't want to!" the boy squealed, looking nervously at the woman. Apparently she was also nervous in his presence. He didn't look like a human child.

"You better apologize! Your parents are definitely embarrassed by your behavior!"

Izuku just stared at her, silent. He tried to say something, but the words stuck in his throat. He hated it when someone stared at him like that. Glasses helped. But he still felt that piercing gaze. He didn't want to. He hated it. He felt being watched.

"So?"

"So what?"

Inko placed a hand on her son's shoulder, staring coldly at the woman. Katsuki was standing right behind her, trying to adopt a similar expression to his aunt's. But his eyes only spoke the language of rage.

"If you have a problem, I would prefer you discuss it with me" Inko stated "Unless I have to call the authorities. You don't want to be accused of disturbing children, do you?"

This comment definitely didn't help the situation.

"Disturbing children? Have you seen what it looks like? My sons will have nightmares!" he exclaimed, frowning.