"No. Heapologized and left."

The atmosphere is still tense between us, but I don't think I can be able to change that anymore. We are no longer on the same wavelength. I thought we looked alike, but after what I found about her, there's no doubt that we are different. My mother must be right. I should stay away from her.

                       ❆❆❆❆❆

"This dress is so cute. You have to give it a try! It will look stunning on you," Ningning says to me, throwing a red dress in my arms.

"That's so unfair for us, normal beings. You and Minjeong can wear anything and look hot as hell."

I roll my eyes because that's absolutely not true.

The girls have bought their dress for the wedding this morning, so it's just me who needs to do a shopping day. We are at our third store and I still haven't found my happiness in these dresses. They are either too revealing or too banal. Even if, I'm used to wearing clothes that I would probably never wear on the street because of my job, I want to find a decent dress for Krystal's wedding.

"It's too short," I grumble looking at the red dress with a lot of laces behind it.

"That's why I took it. It will enhance the chances of hooking up with a cousin of Krystal or Jared."

"Shut up, dumbass," I roll my eyes.

She knows long enough to be aware that it will never happen. I don't let a lot of people talk to me because I'm afraid of being hurt in return since Jeno cheated on me a month before he proposed to me and I said yes.

"But, you love me," she retorts, winking at me, causing my eyes to roll again.

"Yeah, yeah but seriously, why are you so obsessed with me get laid with someone? I'm happy single, I swear. It looks like you teamed up with Krystal and my mom to find me a boyfriend or whatever that is," I say and give her back the red dress causing Ningning to pout.

She pursues her lips and runs her hand in her long blonde hair. "Sorry, didn't mean it. I'm just hoping you will find some kind of... happiness someday, you know?" she smiles at me.

I can't be mad at her so I sigh of exasperation.

"I don't think it's the perfect time for me to settle with someone. I mean... I still can't trust anybody but you and the girls. I need some to... like try to be happy with myself," I admit.

"Do you keep seeing your therapist?" she asks me, uneasy.

"Well, I think once each month? I don't really know. I didn't get much time to see her because of my schedules."

Ningning, being a drama queen, wraps me in a tight and warm hug. I stand still because of her sudden move but slowly let her embrace me.

"I'm fine silly," I chuckle but I'm refraining tears to come out.

I get too emotional when someone talks about my health issues and past.

"Don't pressure on yourself too much. Don't listen to the haters. Don't stop smiling. I know that's really cheesy but you need to take care of yourself before helping others," she tightens her hold and I can feel my eyes starting be watery.

"I love you," I whisper and she smiles at me.

"Do you know where's the fitting room? 'Cause you definitely need to wear this dress and I don't no as an answer," she says before throwing the red dress once again.

"I don't know," I lie.

She pouts and looks at our surroundings. She's looking for a salesman, damnit. The store is a popular brand of clothing so there's a lot of people here but they don't mind us. No one has recognized me and I'm glad they didn't. I look like a hooker with this t-shirt.

"Minjeong!" Ningning exclaims causing me to feel my heart drop in a second.

Krystal's little sister was looking at some overalls before she lifts her head to search for Ningning. Her eyes meet mine and I quickly look away.

"Come here, I need your help!"

Before I prepare myself mentally at her presence, Minjeong is already in front of us with a bag in her hands.

"Where's the fitting room?"

"Behind the jackets department."

"Can you show me the way please?"

Minjeong looks at me briefly before giving Ningning a small smile.

"Sure."

We follow her until we arrived to the changing room. I show my dress to the shop assistant and he gives me a card for a cabin. I enter an empty fitting room and Ningning don't hesitate to accompany me because she wants to see how the dress will be on me while Minjeong is waiting outside like a obedient puppy.

"What are you doing?" Ningning asks her.

She frowns. "Uh... Waiting?"

Ningning laughs as she had told a bad but funny jokes before pulling her inside the fitting-room which is quite small for three people. I bite my lips and put the dress on a footstool beside me.

"I choose this dress, isn't it pretty?" Ningning shows the red gown to Minjeong who had an unreadable gaze.

"That's too short, don't you think?"

The Chinese girl rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"She's got a point, Ning. Can I put on another dress?" I whine like a child.

Ningning gives me a death glare to shut me up and it's working. She can be scary when she wants to. Thank god, she does not get angry easily.

"Put that dress."

I sigh in defeat.

"Fine but can you leave? I want some little privacy." I say while blushing but I'm not the only one who's red as a tomato.

I don't need to ask twice for Minjeong to excuse herself and open the black curtain to step outside. As for Ningning, it's a whole different story. She frowns at me as if I was the dumbiest girl in the world and grabs Minjeong's wrist before she leaves.

"Stay," she orders and turns to me. "What's with the bullshits? We have seen each other's body a thousand times, I don't see the problem here. Don't be a prude and take that shirt off already," says Ningning before giving me the dress with an insistent look.