CHapter 2- the rivalry and the jealousy

Почніть із самого початку

"I know," At this point, there was a whole anime red laser thing between the two of them and Hugh was getting ready for impact. It was quite literally World War 3 at this point. Dayd wrapped his hand around Braxley's and the two of them glared at Bradley together. Unfortunately, Hugh, sitting right in the middle of this, was caught up in the war. 

Just then, Shaytan leaned his chair back and motioned to Hugh something. It was 'need help' in sign language. Hugh was suprised, mostly because he didn't know that Shaytan had the brain capacity to do something as complex as that. 

Hugh motioned back 'help me' in sign language. Shaytan gave back a snicker. Just then, Shaytan leaned back a bit more on his chair, but losing balance, fell onto the floor. Hugh gave a giggle and Mr Iafay, being Mr Iafay ignored it completely. Shaytan took his time getting up, winking at Hugh and acting like he had accomplished something. Luckily, he was snapped to his senses as Aisha wacked him on the back of his head with her notebook, absolutely pissed. He quickly fell to the floor again. This time, Mr Iafay did notice, and Shaytan was swiftly handed a detention.

It was first break in no time, and Hugh made his was to the eating area. He sat near Laoy, not knowing where to sit. Laoy, however, was acting like he was on fifty different types of prime, despite being lactose intolerant (like a loser). He bumped into everyone and anyone. 

A group of girls sat nearby. There was Dorian, Aisha, Hanaya, Ales, Bradley and  Omamia, all sat around a table, yelling something about genshin and...Dorian's zesty oranges? Whatever that was supposed to mean. 

On the other side sat Elliot, looking depressed as ever, and Shaytan, annoying Elliot to death...wait Shaytan? Didn't he have a detention. Did he not go? Hugh wondered. Suddenly, Laoy bumped into another girl and Dorian, both of them plummeting to the floor on top of each other. 

It was Normina, the new girl who for some reason had pink overgrown hair and would wear a Nasa pin wherever she went. Normina landed on Dorian. 

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Dorian chuckled awkwardly as they both got up. Unfortunately, Normina was either too disgusted or too shocked to reply. Dorian looked up at the new girl, her eyes twinkled in the light. It was almost as though love at fist sight. 

Suddenly, Laoy fell right back onto Hugh. Yale came along, livid.

"Laoy, what the hell are you doing?" Yale glared at him. Laoy laughed at first, before his laughs slowly turning to fear and then nothing at all. He slowly backed away, hands in the air, very terrified.

Yale then stared at Hugh, who gave out a laugh, and fell beside him onto the bench. 

"Bark," Yale whispered to Hugh. Hugh just stared at him, before giving out a "woof?????". Yale gave out a laugh before becoming dead silent. Awkwardness filled the air. 

"What were you signing to Shaytan in Eco?" Yale gulped.

Hugh rubbed the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly, "Help me,"

"Why him," Yale asked.

"I donno I just-" Hugh looked up to see Yale's face, slightly red and with jealousy in his eyes. 

Another awkward silence filled the air.

"Why have you been ignoring me lately?" Yale asked.

"I haven't," Hugh turned his face away.

"You haven't?! Are you kidding me?! You won't reply to my whatsapp messages! I replied to your posts 5 times today and you still haven't messaged me! D-do you hate me now or something?" Yale looked genuinely hurt, Hugh could see it in his eyes. 

"No, that's not it," Hugh whispered quietly.

"Then what is it, Hugh? I'm all ears!" Yale was stressed now. He had a habit of sinking his nails into his arm when he was particularly stressed, and right now, he was drawing blood.

"Stop doing that!" Hugh grabbed Yale's arm. There was blood trickling down his arm. Yale only realised then as he was bought back to reality.

Another awkward silence.

"So...your avoiding me, huh?" Yale stood up.

"No, thats not it!" Hugh chased after him. 

"Then what is it!?" Yale covered his face with his arm, a noticeable blush on his features. Hugh was stunned. Why was Yale blushing? 

Suddenly, Shaytan decided to come over, trying to take advantage of this fight. He slung his arm around Yale and laughed. 

"Wow, aren't you being a pussy right now?" Shaytan laughed.

"What the hell do you want?" Yale snarled at him.

"Be a man, Yale! Stop looking like your in a romance novel!" Shaytan gave out a mean laugh. Yale felt  the urge to punch him.

"Shaytan, this isn't your place to talk," Hugh tried to say, but Shaytan shushed him, putting a finger on his lips.

Suddenly, Shaytan got on the floor, trying to do a push up. Everyone stared in silence as Shaytan continued to do pushups. 

"Be a big man, Yale!" he yelled out.

"Shaytan, stop it, your emabrassing yourself," Yale pinched the brook of his nose and stared in shame at this failure of a man. 

Elliot stared in shame at him, before coming up to him, and kicking his foot so Shaytan lost his ballance and fell, face first, on the floor. Elliot then ran for his life, yelling "HELP ME!" on the way. Shaytan got up to chase him, but the bell rang and they were all crowded up for the next lesson.

Hugh smiled at Yale, but Yale ignored him. Hugh stared sadly at Yale, before making his way to the next class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter published when i get one star on this fanfic.

also loads more in plan