Terwyn just put little Teylin to bed after the party, but Frerin wasn't planning on going to sleep just yet. He had asked his brother to look after Teylin as he led Terwyn out of the mountain with him along a side exit after which they climbed higher up the mountain together until they had a view of Dale, Lake Town and even the forests of the Green Forest.

There they both sat down there. It was still dark and chilly, but Frerin had a solution for that and wrapped his warm fur over him and Terwyn as they snuggled close together.

"Every night when I'm not with you I look at the stars and imagine you sitting here doing the same." Frerin spoke as he looked up in wonder at the glittering starry sky.

Terwyn also followed het example and smiled.

"Sometimes I try to count them, but there are so many. Yet the most important one is this one." She spoke pointing to a big twinkling star right above Erebor.

"As long as this one shines I know you will find your way home and come back to me." She added after which Frerin pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Even if there were no stars, nor moon. I would always find my way back to you." He spoke softly before Terwyn too bent her towards the prince and their lips found each other.

It was a fleeting kiss, but full of love. When Frerin pulled back, Terwyn saw that he was troubled by something.

"What is it dear?" She asked worriedly.

Frerin shook his head softly and took a moment before opening his mouth.

"You have always had a great love for the stars and the moon, so often I found you on the lookout. As if your heart belongs to me but your head still dreams of other places." He spoke.

Terwyn turned her head away and looked out at Dale "Are you happy here Terwyn?" Frerin then asked.

This made the dwarf woman nod without hesitation.

"I am happy here, with you, but don't you ever wonder where I come from today? Whether I still have family in this world? Would they miss me? There are so many questions in my head, but my heart belongs to you dearest."

Frerin nodded understandingly. "I understand that you are left with so many questions, but you shouldn't be left alone with this dear. Share them with me, do you want to look for your family? Then I will help you! Do you want to see more of this world, I'm by your side. Know that you are never alone Terwyn." Frerin tried to reassure her.

In that moment, Terwyn forgot all the questions that were piling up and gratefully wrapped her arms around Frerin's neck. "Today I just want to share this moment with you, you just got back. All I want now is to be with you and be grateful to Mahal for bringing you back to our home safely." She spoke softly before her lips found Frerin's.

"I love you Terwyn. I love you with all my heart." He breathed while his lips brushed against hers.

"I love you too Frerin, no matter how far apart we would be, I will always love you the same."

In a swift movement, the prince pulled Terwyn onto his lap after which the dwarf woman could no longer hold back and their kisses became more and more ardent and passionate. Slowly, they also stripped off their clothes and lay down on the warm fur.

Thus, the young couple continued to make love until the sun rose and in each other's arms they admired the picturesque sky with its variety of blue, orange and pink clouds.

Soft sunbeams shone on Terwyn's face and the rasping laughter of children rang in her ears.

"Are you coming to dinner dear?" Sounded Frerin's soft voice.

Terwyn turned around, leaving the view of the city of Dale behind and looking at her lovely prince. Frerin put his hands on Terwyn's bulging belly and pressed a kiss to her lips. "This one must be hungry too." He then mumbled after which Terwyn nodded smiling and followed her prince. Teylin was already sitting obediently at the table with Fili and Kili when Frerin and Terwyn joined. Little Kili was only 2 and so he did not exactly eat much outside porridge yet, but sometimes he ate more cleanly than Fili and Teylin combined. These seemed to like to make a mess of everything. After dinner, Terwyn put her daughter to bed and then retreated herself to the bedroom with Frerin.

"So when are you coming little rascal?" The prince murmured as he again placed his hands against Terwyn's belly.

"Just two years ago, when Dis gave birth to Kili, I was still dreaming of having a big family with you, now I'm having a second child and I can contain my nerves." Terwyn laughed and Frerin kissed her forehead.

"You're a great mother, don't worry, everything will be fine." Frerin assured her before pulling her closer to him. Later that night, Terwyn gave birth to her second child named Farryn which meant adventurous. The couple's happiness couldn't end and Teylin too was overjoyed to have her little brother whom she could now take anywhere on adventures through the corridors of Erebor.

Farryn may have come into Terwyn's life kind of unexpectedly, peace had not quite returned to the dwarves' kingdoms but after Frerin's return, the two were equally inseparable with little Farryn as a result. It was not that he was not welcome, he was more than welcome, but Terwyn wanted him to grow up in the best of circumstances. Make sure her children would have a father, a safe home.

After all she had had to endure in her baby and toddler days, how she ended up in Erebor and had to fight for her place here. She did not want that for her children.

Since the birth of the children, she also thought more and more about her own life and about her original family and her home that she had never known. Sometimes she felt dejected and missed that piece of her life. But whenever she looked into Frerin's eyes or saw him playing with the children, all that pain vanished like snow in the sun.