you're a chef and she brings the girls for dinner

It was around 7 P.M. and you were in the back of your famous family owned restaurant, barking orders around and making sure all the dishes were perfect.

"Come on guys! Tonight is special!" You yelled for the kitchen staff to hear. Your sous chef, your childhood best friend, replied, "Y/N, you never told us why it's so special. We've been cooking since 6 A.M!"

You took a deep breath and shook your head, "You'll all see who is coming tonight, but in the meanwhile, let's go! We have less than 45 minutes now!"

You didn't tell your staff that Twice, your crew's favorite girl group, would be coming for dinner. You also didn't tell anyone of your year long relationship with one of them. Tonight would be the reveal. Also the first time you would meet the girls, so you were especially nervous for that reason.

You scrambled around with a spoon, saying if the corresponding dish needed more spices of any sort. You had closed the restaurant for the day, out of respect of all nine girls coming out in public, additionally because they were basically meeting their sister's significant other.

Twenty minutes had passed, and you took a deep breath observing the delicious food in front of you, "Great work everyone! I'm so proud that you all came in for this day, and of the amazing dishes we made. 15 minutes to relax and chill, but once I come back, I want everyone to be clean and refreshed for our guests."

You took your apron off and hung it, making your way towards your office in the back to freshen up.

Taking a deep breath, you did your makeup and looked gorgeous. You grabbed your eloquent black dress and changed into it, looking into your bathroom's mirror.

"Wow, who knew you could dress?" You turned around and smiled at the compliment that left your friend's mouth.

"Shut up. I just want to look nice for them," you replied back. "Come on, Y/N. If I hadn't known better, the only times you dress up is for banquets or if you're trying to impress someone." You sighed and sat down on a nearby chair, latching on your heels. "Okay, no point in hiding it anyways. You know how I told you that I started seeing someone and that it didn't work out? Well, it very much did work out and she's coming with her close friends tonight to introduce us to each other."

Your friend nodded and walked closer to you, grinning, "So that's what you've been hiding? Not that I'm not happy for you, if anything I'm just upset you lied. Who is she anyways?" "I-" Before you could finish your response, your phone rang and you excused yourself to answer it.

"Hello?" "Hi, my love! We're down the street, are you ready?" Audibly allowing a silence to be heard, you answered, "I'm ready! Just a little nervous..." "Don't be, from what I've told the girls, they basically already love you." "I just hope they love my food." A laugh was heard on the other side, "If it tastes like anything you've made for me, they'll be coming back without me." You giggled and said your goodbyes, getting ready to see them in about 5 minutes.

"Was that her?" You nodded, "Mhm. Come on, help me greet them at the front."

The clicks of your heels and the walk towards the hostess booth felt like a lifetime and was moving in slow motion. You saw two sleek black vans pull up and two guys coming out to open the door for them. You yelled behind you to your crew to get ready.

As the two receptionists held the doors open, greeting them as they entered, you saw the shock on their faces as they saw who it was.

The first to enter was Jihyo. She had a beautiful dress on and she flipped one side of her hair to the back as she came closer.

You had a warm and comforting smile on your face as she opened her arms to say hello. "Hi, Y/N! This place is gorgeous, and so are you. It's good to finally meet you." You hugged her back and pulled away, "Thank you! It's good to finally meet you as well."