your relationship gets exposed

With you and Sana being idols, your relationship had to be kept a secret as a part of your "contract" with your companies.

You guys aren't that upset about it, but it does sadden you that you can't post anything to show off your girl, same goes with Sana.

You were at Sana's apartment doing work over your laptop at the kitchen island when she entered, wrapping her arms around your neck from behind.

"Hi, my love. What're you doing?" She asked as she kissed your neck. You smiled and leaned back into her embrace, "Some paperwork. Did you want to do something?" She moved away as she sat beside you. "No, I just missed you. I was gonna go live on Instagram, if that's okay." You nodded before replying, "That's fine, I'll just move out of frame."

This was normal between you two. One of you would want to take a picture, and the other would move themselves and everything they owned out from your fans view.

You scooted to a seat beside you, just as a precaution before Sana spoke up. "Y/N, you don't have to go so far. I want you close while I talk to ONCE." You giggled, "Babe, they're gonna see my jacket and know immediately. They're detectives."

Sana sighed before smiling. "You're right. But promise you won't leave the kitchen." "I promise."

She set up her phone and you continued your work, clicking the keys quieter this time. Sana started her live and waved, "Hello! I feel like I haven't talked to you guys in a while, so let's catch up."

As she talked to her fans, she went through what all she did in the day and answered some questions as well. Everything was going normal. Until it wasn't. You were so immersed in your work you forgot the camera could see everything. Feeling thirsty, you decided to grab your water bottle you had left in the living room, but in order to do so, you had to pass behind Sana.

You simply got up and walked to the room. Luckily for you, you had your groups hoodie on, blocking your face from being fully seen. As you made your way back, you stopped in your tracks before you passed the live again, realizing the mistake you just made. Sana hadn't realized what you just did, as she wasn't paying much attention behind her. She heard you from the side and turned her head, making a curious face.

You mouthed to her, "End the live."

She did as told, worried as to why you were afraid. "I have to go now! It's getting late, so I'm going to go sleep now. Busy day tomorrow. Goodnight!"

With that, she ended the live and locked her phone, turning to you. "What's wrong?" She asked, scared.

"I just walked past your live! I don't know if they saw me, but I feel like they did...I'm sorry Sana."

Sana opened her arms, inviting you to come closer. "Baby, it's okay. You had your hoodie on. They probably just thought you were Nayeon or something." You sighed leaning into her arms. "You're right. Sorry I made such a big deal." "It's okay, you were just worried. Let's go to bed?" You nodded as you shared a kiss and made your way together to her bed.

As you both slept soundly, cuddling to each other's warmth, you hadn't realized the chaos that erupted over social media overnight.

Waking up to your alarm going off, you stretched and groaned, turning it off. You looked over to Sana, seeing her still asleep. Not wanting to wake her up, you waited for her to awake on her own and went on your phone. You were tagged in a bunch of posts, confusing you so much. What's going on? You clicked on your tagged posts and saw the live from last night.

Your combined fans had, in fact, noticed it was you. They saw the hoodie and immediately put the pieces together. Earlier that day, you had posted a selfie to promote the merch. But your hoodie was special because it wasn't for sale. It had your name engraved on the side. Along with that, fans had always shipped you and Sana because they once saw how you interacted at an award show, and they claimed you guys acted different, but you mentioned you were just friends to avoid any rumors. Another piece came from when you left your phone on her bed, and they matched it to your phone case. Then, your home screen was forgotten to get blurred out, revealing you and Sana holding hands from the back. Her face wasn't as clear, but people always stated it looked just like her. The final post you viewed was you and Sana leaving a restaurant, both with masks on, holding hands. You drove the two of you and the moment you got in your car and thought no one was watching, you gave her a kiss on the cheek to show your love for her after a wonderful night out.

You saw all this in a video edit, showing all the proof that you and Sana were indeed romantically involved, if not dating already.

Your heart rate sped up as you started seeing more and more rumors and edits go around. Fortunately, everyone was supportive and claimed you two were the power couple of the industry.

You heard rustling beside you and saw Sana flutter her eyes open. She moved closer to your side and wrapped her arm over your stomach. "Good morning, love" "Good morning..." Not wanting to worry her this early, you decided to give her a few minutes before delivering the news to her.

"So, I have something to tell you...or show you." Sana opened her eyes and leaned her head on your shoulder looking at your phone. "Mhm?"

You opened your phone and went to all the posts you both were tagged in.

A silence was heard from both of you as you watched.

"Sana? What do we do?" You asked with a small voice.

She sighed as she sat up and looked away, fiddling with her fingers.

You got more nervous as she didn't speak up. With Sana being in a bigger, more known group than you, you knew this affected her more than you.

"I can take the blame! I'll tell our companies it was my fault. Don't worry..." You quickly said, about to get out of bed.

Sana grabbed you before you could move and took a deep breath, "No. We won't do anything. You don't have to do anything. When the time comes for our managers to confront us, we do it together. As for our fans, we stay off the internet while it blows over. They're mainly supportive anyways."

You listened and took everything in, thinking of your plan for the future. "W-what about us?" "What about us?" "Should we...break up?" Sana shook her head, "No, Y/N. I love you too much, you know that. We just...we take things slower now. Stay away from the public for a bit." It was your turn to sigh as you leaned back into bed. "Okay. I love you."

Both of you laid in bed for the rest of the morning before you had to go to the dreaded meetings. It was obvious your managers saw all this.

At least you would get through it together.