1.The stranger

Opening theme:

(I'm changing the opening)

Hell: Pride ring
Location: Hazbin hotel 1:23pm

Charlie POV:

Many thing have happened to me during my life in hell, like the time I experience my first laugher, my sorrow, my grief, my first love, my first break up, my second love, the hotel, the people who become my friends. Now this in this moment, in the lobby of my hotel on the opposite side of the table was Michael, the head of the Arcangels and right now he is sipping on some warm herbal tea, directly from the mint bush he created outside of the hotel.

Michael:"Ah! Nothing can start the conversation right with mint herbal tea!"

I look at baffled as he enjoy his homemade tea, but my need to know of why he is here?

Adam:"Soda would be better if you ask me."

.....and why Adam is here too?

Michael:"Adam, you know soda bad for if drink them daily."

Adam:"Who cares? We in the afterlife!"

Michael:"Adam."

I decided to go ahead and begin this so call meeting.

Charlie:"Ahem!"

The two high heaven figure turn their gaze to me as I broke the ice.

Charlie:"Ok. So may I ask lord Michael-"

Michael:"Please, call me uncle. We're pretty much family."

Charlie:"Right. But what was you said about 'my fate'? Was it because of the soul I redeem?"

Michael:"Oh! Yes, about that."

Michael sip one last time with his tea and put it down to look at me with his serious gaze, but despite that fact I'm actually quite scared I still look at him with determination.

Michael:"The soul you allow to be redeem into heaven. I won't lie..."

I could only feel large amount of tension in his words as he say his opinion. As this was happening, Adam was smiling smug like, but to our surprise.

Michael:"I'm proud of you!"

Adam:"See girlie, your bullshit-.........Wait what!?"

Charlie:"...Huh?"

Michael:"I'm proud of you

Michael:"I'm proud of you. You did something no one else is willing to try, but here you are did something nobody could do!"

At first I thought he wanted to do something bad to the hotel and friends, but never have I excepted him to be proud....or anything really. As he continue to be proud of me, Adam decided to step up and voice his opinion in a rather rude way.