26 - N E W B E G I N N I N G S

Start from the beginning

"Are you alright Eva?" Elliot asked with a concerned look on his face. I avoided the question. Being with Malfoy felt like it was just yesterday. I remember every single sinful detail. Looking at him made my heart beat faster.

No, stop it, Eva. You're with Elliot now and he's everything you've ever wanted.

"Shall we head back to my dorm?" I asked with an innocent smile.

Once we were in my dorm, Elliot turned the fireplace on and we were both lying on the floor covered with blankets. I made sure to change from my cold drenched clothes to shorts and an oversized Ravenclaw sweater. We put on Minions because apparently, it's the only movie Char had when she was my roommate. At this point, it was dark out.

Elliot noticed I was freezing so he moved closer to cuddle me, using his body heat to warm me up. I felt touch deprived. Although I loved the fact that Elliot was respecting my wishes, I've been secretly waiting for him to make a move.

I turned around, and this time my back turned to him while he was still cuddling me. I slowly began to place my ass on his crotch. I noticed a sudden movement from him and his breathing getting heavier, but he tried to play it off. I tried to act like I didn't know what I was doing to see if he would do anything.

Nothing.

I decided to challenge him and went harder so he could feel it more. The more I did it, the more I began to feel him get hard. I repeatedly did it again and felt his tool grow behind me. I was highly enjoying this and honestly didn't want to stop. I moved my ass in circles to do it once more.

"Eva, what are you doing?" His voice cracked with every movement. I rubbed myself up and down on him. I could feel his breath on my neck and a soft whimper escape from his mouth. He began kissing on my neck and began gently massaging my ass. "What about Luna?" He questioned.

"She's with Ginny, we have the room to ourselves." A sudden rise of confidence rose over me, "Good luck ever touching yourself without thinking of me," I teased.

"I do that all the time anyway," he muttered exasperatedly. My grin somehow got even wider. "Oh, God Eva," his voice quivered. I got his hand and placed it on my breasts which only excited him more.

I felt so powerful hearing him like that. Hearing how his breathing got heavier and how hard he tried to control it. Feeling how hard he was behind me, the way he said my name.

"Eva"

He said it almost like begging, begging me to keep going. Just like how I begged Malfoy.

"Eva, I'm going to cum," he warned in a low whisper. He turned my head to reach my lips and I felt his dick through my shorts. "Can I cum?" He asked. The fact that he asked permission was so cute. After a couple of moments of me rubbing myself on him, he shook profusely, trembling in orgasm.

I stared at the ceiling feeling underwhelmed. Am I always going to be this bored without Malfoy? He always made sure to make me cum, sometimes even more than twice. I would do anything to experience that again. No, this is wrong, I shouldn't be thinking about this. I shouldn't be thinking of another boy while with Elliot.

I turned onto my side to face Elliot. His eyes were sparkling and he had the biggest smile on his face. "You're amazing," he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I should feel lucky to have him, he's perfect. He wrapped his arms around me as we both fell into a light sleep.