"Yeah, he's a bit weird," I groan as he launches another at Cho-rong's face.

"I can tell," In-su snorts. A bunch of shouts distracts me and when I look over I see Go-woon walking in with horribly done makeup.

"Oh, shit," I groan, "In-su-ya, can you wait here for a few minutes, I need to go help my friend," He nods and I run over to Go-woon and drag her into the school building and finally into an empty classroom. Once we're inside, I sit Go-woon down and sit in front of her.

"Go-woon-ah, do you want me to do your makeup for you? Like I said I would?"

"Would you really?" She smiles and I nod and smile back. I take out some makeup wipes and wipe the old makeup off her face.

"I have never done makeup on anyone but myself before, so I don't really know how it'll look," I warn. I smile at her for a second, "You're so pretty, I wish you could see yourself from my eyes,"

She smiles back at me, her sad expression finally changing and I start. I clean up her face, spot conceal, do her eyebrows, bronzer, contour, eyeshadow, highlighter, I pull out the glitter and apply some on her eyelids and then finally I apply a light lip tint on her lips.

"Unnie, will you come watch me perform?"

"Of course I will!"

I decided to bring Ju-kyung with me and we pushed past a few people in the theater and sat in the third row, in the middle so I could get the best view of Go-woon. I was sitting next to her brother and his friends. I can practically imagine that rude girl's expression once Go-woon appears. I worked really hard to render everyone speechless so I hope it paid off. I clap once the curtains open and almost gasp when I see her, she looks even more beautiful in the hard stage lights. "Who is she?" I heard one of Ju-young's friends ask.

"Her name is Han Go-woon," I whisper back, "She's got the voice of an angel too," I watch Ju-young stare at her in awe and I smile, I'm witnessing the start of a great love story. I wait impatiently for Go-woon's solo, I'm so excited to hear her sing again. She starts walking forward and I clench my hands together in anticipation. The spotlight shines on her and I feel like my heart was doing jumping jacks. I pull out my phone and start recording. I smiled warmly, it almost felt as though I was achieving my own dreams, like once and for all I can tie a bow on my dancer dreams and tuck them away with my grade 10 self. Tears sprang to my eyes and I used my sleeves to wipe them away, letting out a little sniffle. Ju-kyung stares at me confused for a second and I just give her a thumbs up. I clap and stand up, practically jumping and she blows me a kiss and I blow three back. I wait outside the theater for Go-woon and when she sees me she waves excitedly. "Unnie!" She runs to me and hugs me.

"You were amazing, I loved every second of it," I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you, unnie," She smiles and holds my hands.

"I didn't do anything, it was all you," I smiled. She notices someone behind me and waves.

"Oppa!" I turn around and step back in surprise.

"Han Seo-jun?" I ask surprised as he hands her flowers.

He looks just as surprised as I am, "You two know each other?"

"Do you know my brother?" Go-woon asks me,"

"Oppa?" I stare at her for a second, "Han Seo-jun is your brother? For real? Like blood related?" My jaw drops, how is this sweet girl related to that devil?

"Ha-eun-ah!" I hear Soo-ah's voice, she latches onto my arm, "We have a problem, Soo-jin can't make it and we need to do something," She drags me along with her.