Miscellaneous Events

Start from the beginning

Chris: I've always loved you all this time Mikasa! Please go out with me!

Connor groans, seeing his cousin ask Mikasa out with rich guys and girls recording the confession on a livestream filled with 100000 people.

Mikasa: You've asked 3 different times.

Chris: *bow* I promise I'll treat you well! Your eyes......your smile! They-

Y/N: Hey what's going on here?

Y/N interrupts the live stream, confused at the guy kneeling down with flowers in his hands.

Mikasa: I'm actually taken.

Chris: Huh?

Mikasa: I already have a boyfriend.

She suddenly wraps an arm around Y/N's shoulder, pulling him close as he awkwardly stood there.

Mikasa: And it's him.

She had a blank look on her face though both their cheeks were pink as Chris struggled to speak.

Chris: B-But I'm rich! I can give you any car you want! A dev-

Mikasa: Y/N's my boyfriend. I don't care if he's less rich, less good looking, he's my boyfriend.

Y/N: Ooohhhhh.....oh you're doing a challenge where you're trying to date anime girls right so you came here? News flash, you're not gonna pull any girls like that.

He was stuttering, shocked at the aspect of being rejected as Eto steps forward.

Eto: Ara ara~ You think you can pulls girls here for views Huh?

Connor: *chuckle* Cmon Chris I mean seriously! If you knew who you're asking out at least know their preferences and such instead of looking like an idiot. Have you even watched anime? Do you know them?

Chris: Wha- Of course not! Why would I waste time watching cartoons?!

Connor: Then my point stands. No one here's gonna be persuaded by money at all and you randomly asking out of the blue to go out with your shriveled ass. I mean what's the title of this stream anyway?

He gets his phone out and watches the livestream with a chuckle.

Connor: *raised brow* Asking anime girls out challenge?

Chris:......

Connor: You're better off coping at home with your bitches Chris.

He was distraught, falling onto his knees as he was mocked on the livestream by many others.

Later