Normal Day of School

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: 'Ah cool cool

Y/N: 'Ah cool cool. This is how you do it.'

Miku: *frown* Mmmm

Miku: *frown* Mmmm.....

Y/N: You need help?

She nods her head as Y/N leans to the side and explains how to do the question.

Miku: I barely passed math in Japan......now it's so much harder....

Y/N: Don't worry! You'll get the hang out of it soon.

Miku: Do you tutor?

Y/N: I mean......I'm pretty good at math but I haven't done so. Why don't we study together Miku?

Miku: *ponder* Should've known people would recognize us...'At least we're quite popular.'

Connor was in the same class, hiding behind a couple people right next to Katsura and Ayano and taking notes while making plans at the same time.

Bully:....'Nope Nope. I'm not going on the bad end of yanderes. Damn.......I'm jealous of those two. They get all the anime girls.'

Miku: *bummed* My sisters are in the other classes. I'm stuck here cause the other one's full.

Y/N: Don't worry. You'll be alright here.

Miku: I guess you're alright. I seen you in our dorm many times.

Eto: Mmmm~

Eto appears behind Y/N, hugging him tightly from behind though the teacher was suddenly behind them while everyone was busy working.

Teacher: What could you be doing I assume?

Y/N: I finished my class work and I'm helping Miku here.

Eto: *hug* I have class here next~

Teacher: Alright you lovebirds break it up. Just be quiet and don't make a fuss.

Eto nearly squeals as she sat down next to Y/N, staring directly at him as he was helping Miku.