Chapter 9- Threat's Goal Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah? Well, these issues are protecting a child from the likes of you."
their eyes glanced at one another in suffocating tension.

"Let's just go. I'll introduce Zhao to the main venue of the event.
It will take time for...Sheneyana for being much more nicer to people with a promising future. she's a very difficult woman to get along with."
chanxi took her eyes off him and went to hua along with zhao.

"So.. I have a question.. both you and hua."

"Hm..? What is it?"

"How hard is it to be a master? Like..do you guys have to fight for your reputation in shanxxi, or do you just remain as the best female masters here?"
the smell of food was immediately in the air.

"Well.. it isn't really that way. since our strengths and abilities can keep our reputation high enough to be well known across all provinces..
Even in terms of eastern provinces and western provinces. we keep our rank and popularity until some masters under our level can grow and try to beat us. It's a complicated process, but you'll figure it out by the time you're older."

"Oh..so are you and hua a fighter couple or..?"
blush went across both of their faces.
"N-No.
w-we are just partners in battles, that's all.. nothing more. if we were dating then..I'll be glad to have hua as mine. Dispite chao's typical bullshit towards his type towards woman. A-anyways...here's the venue.
let me introduce some of the masters in here from the eastern shanxxi provinces. even ones that we never even heard of before.

One is master Yudawn of the Eight Demonic Blade Palace. he specializes in only dual blades,

He's a bit senile but kind.
second is master Chenoma Lee. Master of the Oceanic Light Faction Palace.

He specializes in swords and lances.
rude as hell but is like a general when it comes towards a mission involving killing bandits and demonic cult members.
Third is master Dokgo Ru.
Master of Flamescion Palace. she's the main commander of the eastern province army of a far away province.
she can be important to us later on.
she also specializes in greatswords.
and the final one is fourth.

Master Suzhaz Yang.
Master of the Flying Crows of Death Palace.
she's a bit sadistic and evil at times, but she's also really intelligent.
she specializes in polearms and knife combat."

"It's...wow..
It's such a vast variety.."

"Yeah. Most of them would keep their reputation intact as long as they die with a legacy. if people care so much about reputation, then it's easy to break -"
sheneyana came out of nowhere to introduce herself to zhao.
"So this is the seven dragons master? I didn't expect a mere child to have something so greatly gifted enough to make a grandmaster manifesting universe energy sob in despair. who are you really are?"

"...."
she remained silent..
but she bowed down to her in such a proper manner. leaving her hanfu to spread out on the floor like a painted flower.

"H-huh?"

"Greetings to you. My name is Zhao Xi. The main daughter of the Xi family.
and the legendary seven dragons master of the Liang Province,
A chef to the sunset blizzard clan and a currently training martial artist. I thank you and everyone else here for inviting me to this fabulous event◇"

"Oh. So now she's proper I'm not the one that threw a hot pot into someone's face all because they insulted their mother? I sought to eliminate shitholes like you all because senile old officials might be delusional enough to choose you as a promising master."

"I deeply apologize."
her nonchalance was still so suffocating due to zhao's normal violent nature towards one another.

"I been through a lot as a child. even in my teenage years, have I been munching at my own misery for keeping my own truama unchecked. if someone insults your dead relatives, then whatever is coming to them is purely deserved.
Dispite our own unnecessary spats at each other for the first time we meet...
I would like for us to meet properly. as promised in this decadent event..♡"
That caught sheneyana's words off.