Chapter 6- Hell isnt fun

zhao woke only to wake up in a dark room full of decomposed bodies, bags of yuan, and buckets of blood on it.
I was confused.
What was I looking at here? why am I captured. The only thing I can remember is a small aura resonating from my body, and then I got a vision of a dragon swaying in my closed eyes.. I think I was training..
I was reminiscing about everything that happened.
Until a young woman opened the door and came inside with a sharp looking blade with a pink snake on it as a carving.

"Who the hell are you..?"

"Well. What a lovely entrance. miss seven Dragons. I would like to inform you that you are a very important target to the masters of china."

"What do you mean?"
My hands are tied up, so I can't move at the moment.

"
it means that you are a highly targeting specimen of our kind, especially after what's going on in the lands of china. he needed to bring you in for some questions but also see if you really are the true holder of the Seven Blade weapon. so let's see who you really are..♡"

"Does that mean trying to torture the person that's going to save you all? I know what's going on, and I feel kinda like a burden to feel so underleveled, underdeveloped, and so weak to be unable to save all of you.."
Her voice chuckled when she swinged the blade around a bit.
"Does it look like I care?"

"You're the one who asked.💢"
her blade cut the wall up a bit out of some anger.

"Someone like you...is able to be a powerful warrior in the future? you can't even change your own attitude.
You can't even begin to have stable mental comprehension enough to treat us with respect. We all know the story.
you threw a hot pot at a senior disciple."

"Shut the hell up. What did your master even want to question me for...?
how I'm insufficient to be this big, powerful martial artist in the future, or is he taking all his anger out on a mere child."

she whipped out a list full of questions.

"Ok, fine.
Question 1:
You know what. Fuck it. I don't give a shit about the questions. I'll have my master come in and do it himself with his lazy ass.💢"

"Ok, fine. Just give me some bread and then I'll be fine."
she shoved a tomato into her mouth.

"How unfortunate that your life is going to be full of dangerous adventures by the time you reach your mastery of all martial arts -"

someone else busted in with a frantic look as she stared in confusion.

"A assassin is here with a blade. she's threatening our master with a sword! Come to the main hall."

"That's my girl..♡"

"..
The fuck."
she ran out the room only to see Hao's face covered with a mask.

"Where is zhao."

"Why did you come in here looking for the Seven Dragons master like they are a peice of expensive gold metal? Who sent you.
Is it the ash blood clan?
Is it a bunch of bandits from the hajin province.
Or are you here to make a deal with me.💢"
Hao ( hidden identity) rose her blade up at the master staring in anger.

"What's your name, old man."

"Master Tai. who are you and who are you working for?"

"Nobody."
all of the disciples in the room hid to plot a secret ambush attack against hao.
"Let me ask you again. where is zhao."

"So you know her?"

"Don't fuck with me.💢"

"Reveal your identity or get enslaved. choose one and QUICKLY."