Chapter 8- Threat's Goal

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Huh?"

"....can you and my mother have a proper conversation together. just to boost a better relationship with you two. I don't need to see you two fight over and over while my ears are bleeding to this conflict. you can eat when you two are properly able to talk. go on to the dining hall. I have to take care of a few errands."

"Fine."
hao's mother and zhao looked at each other with mixed feelings as they held down to the dining hall.
"So...
How do you feel about your daughter being a nihilist?"

"I feel a bit hectic about that, but I've grown to realize that your kids can do whatever they want and be whatever they want because they are human. I can't be a controlling mother to her. I want to save all the particles of a good relationship I have left with her. Not after her sister died from a tragic accident at her sect, so I try to build this family together the best that I can. never mind that. why am I even talking about this with you? You probably don't have a mental comprehension to understand a royal's perspective in this world.💢"

Wa took some fruit and ate it in a bowl while Zhao had some cooked meat.

"I understand.
Most adults would think children under 11 to 16 are dumb enough to never understand the logic of life, do you? You guys fiddle with us until we can no longer have proper teachings of what life is. I'm not dumb.
I'm just simply trying to understand your reasoning for hating me so much. Most of us are intelligent. But if you claim that a child has much more intellect and intelligence than you, then you can't fight through that logic, can you?"

"Your hair is messy. people are staring at us."

"I don't care about that. I care about you. what is your point about nihilism? surely I'm not being kind out of hao's words about getting a good relationship together. I'm serious."

"....since when did you become an intellectual philosopher? I don't expect a child to teach me about a religion or a belief about humans and the point of this harsh reality?💢"

"I know nothing about philosophy."

she shook her fist before her words.

stuttered in shock to her blunt answer. dropped her chopsticks.

".....💢"

"I surely wouldn't expect an adult to be mad over children with much gifted attributes than an average person. even having a rare birthday date or rare blood as a royal or a commoner. either way, you didn't answer my question.
What is your point about nihilism? because hao's answer didn't make much sense to me."

"...for a child with a very promising future. You sure are....a strange individual. you are quite pretty, too. I'm surprised."

"I get that a lot. so what's your point?"

Zhao took a bite of her meat while she's open-minded about her answer.

"Well...nihilism to be a subconscious state of mind. it's a type of mindset used to believe that everything we do, everything we work for, and everything we love is going to die off like the fabric of nature, which is all going to be used for nothing..we all live in a floating colorful orb in which can be decimated and destroyed by just one giant rock.

I'm saying this out of hao's words since thinking about drama and murder, problems and issues, jobs and mastery, production and industrialization, sex and drugs, lust and sadness, misery, and despair.
none of it is going to matter since our real demise is death. all this conflict we have with each other as a kind is nothing more than a self existential farce in order to build humanity's wild nature to kill to assert domination over something or someone. all of this murder done in history. It all doesn't matter since this god we have is supposedly telling us that death is the most beautiful part of life, but it really causes misery.
We have a god....who works like an evil government. I mean the God who created us all as a kind. think about it.."