Chapter 7- A change in me.

Start from the beginning

Hao wasn't playing around and felt that strong surge of helping her.
she flinched a little bit when zhao aggressively let go of her palm out of a small anger.

"What's the point? He's already too far gone, so why should I feel the need to help him with his issues? I'm his daughter. Not his therapist.
I couldn't be swayed with such an unfathomable pathetic man -"

"Then express that to him. If you don't want to go, then I will force you out.
This is the way of reality and the way of helping one another.
Family or not.
Same blood or not.
This goes to the commoners in each province that doesn't have a little mark of a cowie shell in order to get past night. If a dog wants to help a stray cat get some food, then it's a good thing, isn't it?💢"

"I gues-"

"Then let's go. this is your chance to finally express how you feel about him. And about your mother's death, isn't it?
the dark faction works in mysterious ways to kill your mother.
I'm trying to help you out here. just...come on. please..I won't be the type of person to interfere with family drama. let alone revolve around the truama of a dead mother with a hard life."

".....fine..I'll go."
she stood up and nodded to be ready for this. finally ready to express to her father.
Hao called a wagon to go back to her old town. she seems a lot more nervous than usual, but her determination can not be stopped. It's a long ride but it's a border to a change as well.
They got there after 15 minutes. Zhao didn't say a single word when she got stares from all kinds of people.
"I'll gouge out these people's eyes if they keep staring at me.
And for what? haven't seen me in years after my mother's reputation? or I just look exactly like her..."

"Let's not pay attention to that. where is your old home?"

"directly behind the fuxiuang battle pavilion...
The place when my mom would get paid and fucked the most. Every time fighters would take sex drugs in order to be a little bit more pleased, then they recommend my mom to help them out.
what I mean is that she's fatigued from being fucked over and over..I still remember it like the back of my hand."

"hm.."
they walked to see multiple beautiful woman and men obsessed with drinking through the pavilion.
zhao still kept her mouth shut when she approached the house.
It looks worn down and has a little bit of plantation.
"That's him? That's his home?"

"... yeah."
She went ahead and knocked on the door.
".... are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I'm fine."
it was silent for a few moments before Zhao grew a vein and kicked the door down.
And so she did.
"It stinks in here."

"I can see roaches and drug powder pressed on the walls. where is he..?"
the walls were worn down.
the furniture was nearly ripped to peices and most food on the ground was expired.
zhao looked around a bit to find him in that same anger. And then...
She found him.
sitting on his bed drinking like a pig towards nothing but the darkness of his room.
"Who are you...? Why are you in my home?"

"...the fuck you mean..
"Who am i?" I am your daughter. Zhao Xi. the exact replica of my mother and your wife. stop being pathetic and face me like a true man.💢"

"z-zhao Xi...? you..are finally back?"

"Yes. I am. I need to have a talk with you. Put down the bottle and speak to me like a proper father."

he put down the bottle out of an angered shock.

"What is there to talk about? you moved out as soon as my life crumbled like a cookie. why can't I call you like a coward? thinking about yourself instead of trying to fix our family's hardships like a pathetic brat. as soon as your mother died. I can even BOTHER to look at you because of your beauty.
your beauty matches her exact face.
your beauty is replicated and naturally got. why are you even here? to shit on me?"