Chapter 1

Aria, Bianca, Talia, Jalen (a girl). Best Friends?

"Come on, Talia. Were all doing it!" Jalen complained.

"No you know how suckish I am at back handsprings!" Said Talia.

"Just do a walkover then." Jalen said.

"No, I'm gonna do the back handspring." Talia said.

They all did the handspring circle. But Talia didn't stick it. Out of everyone Talia didn't stick it. She always sticks it!

"Ugh Talia. You really suck at floor." Aria said.

"And you really suck at beam!" Talia shot back.

Talia sucks at floor.

Aria sucks at beam.

Jalen sucks at vault.

And Bianca sucks at bars.

They're all good at everything else, though.

"Come on girls! Let's work on our floor routines!" Coach Tiffani said.

Jalen went first. She started with a Valdez. Then she did 3 straight turns and stuck them. She did 3 split leaps then a split jump. She ran and did barani triple back handspring into a back tuck. She dropped down into her split. Then did a backward extension roll. She ended with a straddle jump. And she stuck everything.

Applaud from everywhere.

"Wow. I wish I could do that. I mean I can but perfect like Jalen." Talia mumbled.

Aria went next. She started in her middle splits. She did a handstand roll. Then she ran and did a roundoff double back handspring back whip. She stuck it. She did a backbend into a handstand then dropped hard into a split. She ran and did a cartwheel, then a one-handed cartwheel then an ariel. She ended with a tuck jump. And she stuck everything.

She smirked at Jalen. Applause everywhere.

"Whoa." Talia said.

Talia was next. She started with a wendy. It was easy enough for her to stick it. She ran and did a roundoff back tuck. She had a little hop, but not big. She did 2 split jumps and then a leap. She had stuck that. For her last combination, she ran and did a cartwheel double back handspring step out. She didn't stick that. She ended with a Y jump.

There was applause but it was for sympathy. Jalen and Aria smirked. They stopped smirking when Bianca stepped on the floor. She was the best at floor.

Bianca started with a back walkover. She did 2 switch-leg leaps and a split jump. She did 5 full turns and didn't bobble them. She ran and did a front ariel walkover into a front handspring step out. Bianca did both front and back stuff in routines. She did a straddle jump back tuck back handspring. For her last combination, she ran and did a barani double back handspring into a full. She ended in her middle splits.

"Great job, Bianca!" Coach Tiffani exclaimed.

"Showoff," mumbled Aria.

"Don't hate, appreciate." She smirked and walked away.

They practiced all day continuing with bars, beam, and vault.

The next day...

"Who can tell me the formula for volume? Anyone?" Asked Mrs. Williams.

"Area times height. Or LxWxH." answered Talia.

"Can I make a statement? I hate math!" Jalen said.

Mrs. Williams laughed. "Math is a game. It can be fun if you know all the rules." The bell rang.

"Math was so easy today" said Bianca.

"I can't wait for the competition on Saturday! Its tomorrow. We have to practice hard today!" Said Aria.

After School...

"Girls' the competition is tomorrow. Let's work hard. A scout will be there."

The girls went to the things they suck at.

Aria fell off the beam.

Talia didn't stick anything.

Bianca fell off the un even bars.

Jalen couldn't stick her vault.

But they kept trying.

At The Competition...

The girls put their hair up.

"Attention everyone. I would like you to meet the scout. Alexa James!" Said the announcer.

"Oh crap!" Said Jalen.

Jalen James.

Bianca Brown.

Aria Taylor.

Talia Alexander.

"My sister kinda hates me.!" Said Jalen.

To Be Continued...