We hereby sentence you to 10 years of prison!

"We hereby sentence Prince Angular Agatha to 10 years in Bright-wurst prison for the crimes of Witch-craft, Warmongering, and finally... Devil Worship. Before we imprison the suspect, does he have any words for the press and or the court??" 

Y/N was confused. What was happening?? Why was he over 6 feet tall?? And why did he feel like he was back in high school yet again..? Looking around, he finds a mirror like peace of glass on the stand he was standing behind... Looking into it, he could see who he was now... Y/N was now Angular Agatha. At least for now...

And he was 16 years old. 

At least that's what he knew

At least that's what he knew. This young man might as well had been a grown man at this point... He felt younger, but this young man was over 6'5" in height... And compared to the rest of the Agathian's, he was over a foot taller than most. 

"I... I guess my last words would be... This is a grave mistake!! You can't do this to your crown prince!!" He tried to sound like a young prince as much as possible. He didn't know if they knew of possession, but he didn't wanna take any chances. 

"This has been ordered by your father, Prince Angular! You dare?!" Another person in the crowd would call out. Everyone else chiming in before the judge would call order in the court. 

"You father was the one who ordered this. Prince Angular is Sentenced to 10 years in prison! He shall not bel let out under any circumstances before 10 winters have passed unless the King, Aeran Angular Agatha dies or comes to be sick. Court is Dismissed!!" 

The people attending the trial would begin to clear out, and the city guards would make their way over to Angular. Grabbing at his arms and putting him back in cuffs. Why was this happening?? Why was he being sent to prison for Witch-Craft instead of being executed..? And why was his father the one to call for it. It was sketchy... Very sketchy. 

After placing the young man into cuffs, the guards would begin to lead him out of the courtroom and out into the outside. Once outside, Y/N could finally see what this new world was life... And it was beautiful... 

The air was the most clean air he'd ever breathed

The air was the most clean air he'd ever breathed. And the streets were filled with men in armor and adventurers of all kinds. This was the capital city of Agatha. Noxus. Memories that were not his own would begin to flush into his brain, and he'd remember why he was tried for witchcraft in the first place... He was found healing a person by the side of the street with a Red Energy that wasn't Aura, Prana, or Force. And it definitely wasn't Mana either. Even he himself didn't remember how he did it..